ST Cast Preference// Your First Kiss

Just a disclaimer: these following preferences were requested by Jacey_Schnapp and Thehappyunicorn12. Thank you guys so much for requesting so many preferences for me to do I literally had no idea what to write. Also thanks to Lunanightfall594 for requesting an imagine that I will do later on and I should probably stop talking and get on with it.

//Finn//

You were live streaming you and the cast playing spin the bottle and you spun and got Finn.
Neither of you minded since you had crushes on each other.
As soon as you kissed the comments on the live stream erupted with stuff like, my ship has sailed and Y/S/N (your ship name) FOR LIFE! And loads of heart emojis.
There was only three words he could describe that as: Best. Day. Ever.

//Gaten//

You and Gaten were chilling at a playground watching the sunset after a long day of hanging out with the cast, live streams and coffee.
When all of a sudden both of you knew what was coming.
You smashed your lips onto his.
It was seriously the best five minutes of his life.

//Noah//

You two were at the golden globes together.
You managed to escape the crowd and Noah confessed that he loved you.
You did the same and before you knew it,
Boom, you kissed.

//Caleb//

At comic-con a fan asked if you and Caleb were dating.
You opened your mouth to reply, but Caleb kissed you before you in reply before you could even get a squeak out.