LiVeStReAm (Finn Wolfhard Imagine) PaRt TwO

Y/N's POV
I shrug off Jack's reply and just ignore the fact that I just kissed Finn freaking Wolfhard.
"Ok, Y/N, your turn!" Jaeden says.
I sigh and spin the bottle.
It lands on...
Jack?
"OOOOOH!!!!! Y/N'S KISSIN' ALL THE LADS TODAY!" Noah squeals.
I glance at Finn who's looking down sadly.
"Um, you know what? This game is stupid, I'm not playing anymore!" I stammer, while starting to get up.
Jaeden grabs my sleeve. "Oh honey, no. You're staying right here."
I take a look at the comments on the livestream.
Everyone's telling me to kiss Jack but honestly, I don't want to kiss that asshole.
"Y/N just hurry up and kiss him because I want my turn already." Noah whines.
I sigh dramatically and watch as Jack leans in eagerly but I pull back.
"I'm sorry but I just can't, alright?" I almost yell.
Jack looks at me with heartbroken eyes. "W-why?"
I stand up. "Because I like Finn, okay? I've liked him since the first day I met him."
Then I open the door, run down the stairs and onto Finn's porch outside his house.
The air was hot and sticky but I felt cold.
I sit down on the edge of his porch and just break into uncontrollable sobs.
I have no idea why I felt so bad about rejecting Jack because he had to find out some time that I wasn't into him.
The door squeaks open a crack. "Do you want to talk?"
It was Finn.
I turn around and sniff while trying to pull myself together. "Y-yeah."
He sits down next to me. "I just wanted to tell you that-"
I roll my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before you just want to be friends and that, I get it, it's ok."
Finn looks kind of terrified and kind of shocked at the same time. "Um, I wasn't gonna say that."
I feel my cheeks heat up. "O-oh, sorry."
"It's cool." He says. "But, I wanted to tell you that, well, I like you too."
My body just freezes.
What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened?
"So, um." He continues. "Maybe, um, we could like hang out sometime or something?"
"I'd really fucking love that." I blurt out.
Finn chuckles and then soon we both break into a fit of giggles.

Ok so I know that it probably wasn't that good.
BUT I HONESTLY JUST WANT A GUY TO DO THIS.
COMMENT IF YOU'RE WITH ME.
sorry I am very cliche.
GOOD BAI
🐸 Eva 🐸