Chapter 1

Tae POV

"Oh honey it is perfect! There's ramps and escalators; you won't have to do gym and the students are suppose to be lovely! Converse high is where you need to be!"

I nodded my head slowly as my mother burbled on happily, I didn't want to go to school, escalators and "nice" students would not make me feel happier about the whole affair. Sadly it turns out that if I want to have any kind of future I had to graduate from high school.

So here I was.

"Smile Taehyungie! It's your first day, aren't you excited?"

"Yes eomma"

No emomma.

Jungkook POV

The bell jarred me from my sleep. I sat up groaning, why is school compulsory?

"Quite whining Jungkookie, there's suppose to be a new student starting today" Jimin hyung didn't seem to struggle with school like I do. He was always wide awake, always on time and always on task. Needless to say he was the teachers favourite.

"How's a new student going to make my life any better?"

"He could be a new friend!" Jimin smiled, excited at the prospect of a new friend. He was the one who brought our weird as hell group together; if it wasn't for him we would all be doing our own things and our paths would never have crossed.

"So do you know anything about this new kid?" Hoseok hyung asked curiosly, Hobi hyung was an amazing dancer who spent most of his time in his dance studio doing flips and body rolls.

"Well I heard his name was Kim Taehyung" Namjoon hyung said in a wise tone "He is suppose to be 17 apparently and there's something special about him, sadly I didn't find out what that special thing is.

"Namjoon doesn't know something! Wow pigs can fly" remarked Yoongi hyung sarcastically, earning himself a slap round the head from Jin hyung.

"Oi! Stop it will you! Now we will find out about my new son soon enough when he enters the classroom so stop speculating!"

We all nodded silently, knowing it was better to obey Jin hyung rather than talk back. I turned back to the front of the class and began to think about the new boy, Kim Taehyung.

I wondered what he was going to be like.

A/N: This is the first chapter I really hope you will enjoy :)