Chapter 8

Jungkook POV

For some reason Tae isn't talking to me. I know its only me he is treating this way as he is talking to all our other friends, yet for some reason I can't decipher, he isn't talking to me.

"Maybe he did want gummy bears when I asked him to be my bestie"

"Jungkook you are an idiot sometimes!" Jimin proclaimed, rolling his eyes at me "you must have done something to upset him!"

"I know that! I just don't know what I did"

Jimin sighed "Well think back to yesterday, list everything that happened"

"Ok, um I woke up late, got into school late, got a maths detention, had pizza for lunch, fell asleep in chemistry, went to detention and ended up talking to Mary"

"The one who can't seem to find clothes that fit her?"

"Yeah that one"

"Sooooo were you ignoring Taehyung while talking to her?"

"Oh shoot"

Jimin grinned "Taehyung was jealous! Oh thats sweet a ship it"

I choked on my spit. He shipped us? But we were just friends! Even if were a ship what would our name be? JungTae? TaeJung? JeonJungTae?

"Taekook!" Jimin proclaimed, before bouncing away to do yoongi knows what.

Taekook, that's a cute name.

Tae POV

Firstly I want Jungkook to notice he was being a jerk by ignoring me in detention, secondly I want him to apologise to me and lastly I want him to kiss me.

Wait scrap the last one.

Its just so annoying that he hasn't noticed that he has upset me. What kind of bestfriend is that? He should have told that ill-clothed girl to go away and talked to me! It was his fault I was in detention in the first place! Ugh sometimes Jeon Jungkook can be so annoying. 

"Tae!"

Speak of the devil. Jungkook is kneeling beside me, panting as if he ran a marathon.

"What do you want kookie"

"To apologise!! I'm sorry I ignored you"

Finally.

"Apology accepted kookie" I smiled, he isn't as blind as I thought.

"Yes! I'm glad I didn't ruin our friendship, you being jealous is cute though anyways gotta fly cya later!" 

And like that Jeon Jungkook had disappeared. Wait, was I jealous? My blood did boil when he talked to her, I wanted to slap her digusting face....Holy crud I was jealous. But why? Why would I care if some slut talked to my handsome kookie? My handsome...kind...perfect kookie.

Oh crud.

I like my bestfriend.

A/N the penny finally dropped XD