Chapter 3

Tae POV

Tae POV

Gasps filled the room when they saw my chair, I knew this was a bad idea. I went to wheel myself out of the room but the darn pink lady blocked my route.

"Now students no need to act so....surprised, I am sure you and Taehyung will get along swimmingly now Miss Park could you assign Taehyung a seat and get him settled in?"

Then she was gone; leaving me here with a startled teacher and a room full of shocked students.

Jungkook POV

"O-ok Taehyung why don't you sit next to ummm...Jungkook! Jungkook raise your hand so Taehyung knows who you are"

Immediately my hand shot through the air, I don't know why but I felt elated about the fact that he was sitting next to me. Creepy I know but I couldn't help it. Taehyung slowly wheeled down the rows of desks to the one next to me. Strangely he stopped right next to the desk and flushed bright pink.

"The chair's blocking his path you dimwit" Yoongi hyung hissed behind me.

"Oh! Im sorry Taehyung I didn't realise I'll move it for you!" I felt so stupid, of course he couldn't move the chair! I whipped it out of the seat as quickly as I could and Jin hyung (who sat behind Taehyung) moved his desk back so it would be easier for him to get into his space.

"T-thank you" He stuttered, his face still bright pink as he deftly manoeuvred into the space. He looked up and flushed an even brighter pink when he realised the whole class, even the teacher, was watching him.

"HEY! MIND YOUR BUSINESS! AND SHOULDN'T YOU BE TEACHING?"

Yoongi's outburst caught everyone of guard and snapped the teacher out of whatever dreamland she was. Everyone turned around and she finally began to teach. Taehyung turned around to Yoongi and gave him small smile in thanks. I immediately felt jealous, why couldn't he smile at me?

Tae POV

After the mint haired dude shouted at everyone the class stopped staring at me. Relieved I turned around to smile at him and got a small nod in return. I tried to concentrate on the lesson, I really did, but it was so boring!

Instead I found myself sneaking glances at the boy next to me; the one who moved the chair out of the way. He was tall, well everyone looked tall to me seeing as I was stuck in a chair, he has ebony eyes which seemed to sparkle and a sharp jaw, like the kind of jaw that would give you a cut if  you touched...  Stop it Taehyung! Oh and he also has bunny teeth; which took some of the intimidating handsomeness away from him. Wait handsome?

I didn't say that, he's not handsome, just slightly appealing to the human eye that's all.

The bell rang shaking me out of my thoughts. I decided to wait for everyone to file out first as it would be easier to wheel my self out. So there I was patiently waiting for them to leave, when I got bombarded.

"Hello Taehyung my name is Seokjin but you can call me Jin! I am most likely your hyung so treat me with respect! Oh your so cute I love your pink hair be one of my friends!"

I blinked, overwhelmed, this guy - Jin was quite tall (not intimidating on my short wheel chair self at all)  he had bright brown hair and plump pink lips which were moving rapidly as he attacked me with words.

"Jin hyung! quit it! you scaring him, I'm sorry about him, I am Jungkook, whats you next class?"