Chapter 25

Taehyung POV

The camp trip was finally over. My secret had been exposed (to Jimin of all people), Jackson had gone totally mute, Hoseok nearly ate a poisonous mushroom and Namjin is now offically a thing.

The last one was a huge surprise to me as I didn't even know they liked eachother. Trust Namjoon and Jin to make relationships and the all nerve-wrecking confessing as simple as pie. Well I know its not and I know that...well I think that it wouldn't work out for me. Jimin's words from that talk still repeated in my head, continously telling me that I might get the response I want if I just tell Jungkook. But my rational side fights those thoughts, reminding myself that I am no where near Jungkook's league; that he was my best friend and nothing more.

With that thought in mind I try to get on with my day at school. I repeat the thought over and over again like a mantra during every lesson that Jungkook speaks to me, during every time he talks to me. Even when he goes out of his way to get me lunch I have to pinch my hands to remind myself that it is not a romantic gesture but rather something friendly.

But I can't help but hope, hope that one day the friendly gestures will turn to elaborate romantic ones and the aching in my heart will fade to satisifaction and peace.

I really needed to get a life.

A/N: Hey guys I know I have been gone for so long and this chapter is TINY. Currently I am in my last year of secondary school and have found that there is no such thing as free time. I will not be discontinuing this book but the updates will be slow. I am so sorry and can only hope you will be willing to read to the end.