EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT

Remember how, way back when, I mentioned that Defending Parker was one of the stories that I would love to go back and re-write? Now, I didn't mean the story, as I loved the plot this story carried, but I meant more along the lines of bringing the content up to speed with the stories I'm writing now.

That being said... I've been keeping something from all of you!

I spent a good six weeks last summer re-vamping this story (the dialogue, some side plots, making the main story line more realistic) because ...

*DRUMROLL PLEASE*

DEFENDING PARKER IS BEING PUBLISHED AS AN AUDIOBOOK AS PART OF THE WATTPAD AND HACHETTE PARTNERSHIP!

YES, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT.

As of January 23, 2018, the Defending Parker audiobook will be available for you to PURCHASE from the top audiobook sellers such as Bandcamp, Audible, iTunes, etc.

I was so excited about this when I found out in July (which, if you guys didn't figure it out, was why I suddenly stopped weekly uploads of Cloak and Dagger at the time), and now that it's time for the release I just want you all to enjoy it! I worked immensely hard over the summer in a first round of edits, then again throughout October and November to take my editors comments and make the story even better. And it was all for you guys!

I can't wait for you all to listen to it!

UPDATE: THE AUDIOBOOK FOR DEFENDING PARKER IS NOW LIVE! The link to buy is on my profile, so go check it out and grab yourself a copy!

(If you have any questions about the story, publication, etc., just drop them in the comments and I'll happily reply! And if you want to stay up to date with any further announcements, make sure to follow me on social media... both twitter and instagram are emmaroseszalai)