Injured (DeanxReader)

You paced back and forth in worry. Your husband, Dean Winchester, had left you and your baby alone in your home to help hunt down a monster with his brother Sam. You had never been left alone in the house after you had the baby, so this was a pretty nerve wracking experience for you. In your worried thoughts you almost didn't hear your child crying, almost. You hurried towards her room to find a yellow-eyed man standing over her crib. You cry out in fear, "No, please!" He silently regarded your child and you hear his guttural voice.

"She is the chosen one." You cry in fear and the man slowly puts down your child and walks toward you with deadly grace. You back up until you hit the wall the demon grabs you by the neck and lifts you up. He was slowly and painfully cutting off your oxygen. You grab at his hand trying to pry it away from your neck but his hold only tightens, your daughter is now screaming and crying. Your vision is blacking out and you can only hear the blood rushing in your ears but you hear his voice as well.

Dean slams the door open to the babies nursery, and points a gun at the Demon who is still strangling you. The yellow-eyed man regards you both coolly before vanishing with you dropping to the floor choking and gasping. Dean hurried and grabs your child and makes you rest against the wall. Tears are still riveting down your face but your breathing is normal now and you can hear Dean talking properly now, "(Y/N), baby. I'm so so sorry. I should've known better. I can understand if you hate me and want to leave me. I'm so sorry."

Your daughter reaches out to you and you gently take her from your husbands arms and then you start crying again. You hide your face in his chest, he strokes your hair and back while murmuring sweet nothings into your ear. "I'm just so tired, Dean. I'm tired of constantly looking over my shoulder and protecting myself and our child against something I can't defend myself against. I just wanted a normal life with you. You promised I wouldn't have to go through this again after we married, Dean. You promised!" He sighed but kept silent, until he stood up.

"I'm going to put you two ladies to bed, and then stand guard all night." You smiled against your will, and when you were safely in bed, and Dean was about to leave you grabbed his hand and whispered, "Please stay with me." He nodded and held you close against him and in your half asleep stupor you hear him whisper, "I'm not going anywhere."
~*~*~
Short but sweet. Also helps if you guys have short attention spans.

Vote & Comment.

Love 💕
Masooma Ali 33