Soldiers (CastielxReader)

There was rubble falling down on your head, as you tried to fix the wound on Castiel's head. He clutched the Angel blade in his bloody hands. His wound looked severe, his blood was just running down his face. You heard the Demons running up the stairs, towards you two. The whole squadron had been put down by Crowley and his army from hell. Sam and Dean Winchester had chosen to stay out of this fight.

Your hands tremble as you wipe the blood away from his face. His hard eyes look everywhere, for a way to escape. "This is going to hurt." You mutter as you start stitching the wound. To your immense surprise, he doesn't even flinch. You contact Heaven, as you ask for backup. Naomi, your garrison leader, immediately responds. "Your on your own, (Y/N). I can't spare any more soldiers just for the two of you." Then she blocks you from the other angels who could've helped you.

The Demons were getting nearer. Castiel took your face in his hands and then he kisses you. "Just in case we don't make it." You give him a rare smile as you both stand up Angel blades in hand, eyes glowing.

You were soldiers, you were going to go out fighting like one.
~~~
I just saw "Enemy At The Gates". Mind blown.
Love,
Masooma Ali 33