Romance (SamxReader)

You had just finished watching "While You Were Sleeping" And was wondering what the hell had happened to your love life. Why didn't you have a Jake Callaghan in your life? Simple, Sam was not the type of person to go being a romantic boyfriend with you while on the other hand you were a sucker for romantic anniversaries even proposals. That thought actually brought tears in your eyes. You get up to bring out the huge ice cream tub from your freezer in the bunker. Dean was also in the kitchen helping himself to the cherry pie you hade made this morning.

He had just seen the tears in your eyes and called out, "Sam, (Y/N)'s crying!" You glare at him but it's too late because Sam had entered the kitchen. "Babe, tell me what's wrong?" You open the ice cream container and dig your spoon in, "Why can't you be the Jake to my Lucy?" He sighs and sits across from you, he was trying not to smile. "If you tell me who they are I might as well be this Jake." You roll your eyes and continue eating your ice cream. Sam only sighed heavily.

"Do you love me, Sam? Like, honestly, with all your heart, love me?" He circles his arm around your shoulder and kisses the side of your head. "I do love you, (Y/N). That was never in question." You look deep into his hazel eyes and say, "Well, you don't show it really well. In fact, I think Castiel will be better at this then you ever will be." He winced, "Ouch." But then you interrupt him again, "But that's all right, I love you just the way you are." He laughed, "Did you just quote Bruno Mars?" You nod.

Then you share a cute little kiss and Sam forces you to watch the movie again with him. So that he could be the Jake to your Lucy.
^_^
I'm a fan of Romance-Comedy movies.
Vote and Comment.

Masooma Ali 33