Taehyung x Jungkook

You know how far I am into this lovely fandom? To the point where I listened to BTS moans and remake them on here.....I love this fandom, WHO WANTS TO WATCH TOKYO GHOUL WITH ME IN HELL???........
"Hello?" Jimin asked out to see the his roommate Jungkook was there or not.

"Ah! You scared me." Jungkook said.

"Sorry, imma be in my room." Jimin said walking to his room.

"Ah! You ruined my plans!" Jungkook said aggravated.

Jimin don't say anything but closed his door.

On the phone:

"But I wanted you here..."

I know but you said Jimin's there...

"*Sigh* yeah I know...I just really wanted to feel you..."

Ah...I want to feel you as well, and hear your soft muffled moans.

"Ah...hm....*wet noises*"

Your playing now...I'm sorry I can't help you...

~*~
As Jungkook was touching himself, Tae put himself of mute so Kookie couldn't hear him go outside. Since Tae had a spare key to Kookies dorm.  Room, he quietly opened the door and walked to Kookies room.

Kookie was about to reach his climax when he herd a knock on his door.

"*Sigh* hold on there is someone at the door." Kookie said.

He pulled up his pants and went to the door and opened it.

"Ah! Your here!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Shh." Tae said putting his finger on his mouth.

"You will half to be quiet if you want us to play." Taehyung said walking to Jungkook.

Tae went behind Jungkook and kissed his neck, and put his hand around his waist to rub his clothed member. Jungkook moaned a little and ended up putting his ass on Taehyungs groin, causing him to grunt.

Tae undid Jungkooks pants and took out his hard member.

"Ah~ horny Kookie, hu?" Taehyung teased.

Jungkook just nodded. Taehyung smiled and palmed Jungkook.

"A-ah.....ngh!" Jungkook moaned as he was trying to keep quiet.

Jungkook felt his climax coming closer but then a knock stopped them.

"Jungkookie I'm gonna go to Suga Hyungs house." Jimin said.

Jungkook looked at Tae and said okay.

As they heard Jimin walking away Tae started to Palm Jungkook again, and unexpectedly cum causing him to put his hand over his mouth cause Jimin is still there. Tae licked his hand and swallowed Jungkooks cum.
(Jimin is already gone by nao)
Jungkook heard him swallow, Jungkook stood up and stripped from his clothes. Tae enjoyed the show of his baby boy getting naked. Tae went to Jungkook and kissed him, then pushed him to the bed.

"Oppa~ why are you still dressed? That's not fair." Jungkook whined.

Tae laughed and took off his clothes. Jungkook just stared at Tae's throbbing member hungrily.

"You want it don't you?" Tae asked smirking.

"Yes." Jungkook said sitting up all the way, and goes to Taehyungs member and puts it in his mouth.

"Ah~" Tae moaned.

Jungkook smirked and sucked Tae a bit harder.

"Ah~ Jungkookie~" Tae moaned again.

Tae grabbed Jungkooks head and fucked his mouth. Tae soon came in Jungkooks mouth, Jungkook swallowed it and wiped his mouth with his tongue. Tae flipped Jungkook over and put himself inside Jungkook causing him to moan loudly, as does Tae. He slowly pushed in and out of Jungkook to tease him, causing him to moan in frustration. Tae went faster but not going passed Jungkooks sensitivity.

"A-ah! Tae.....harder!" Jungkook moaned.

Tae gave in and went faster, pushing pass his sensitivity.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum Tae!" Jungkook moaned while gripping the sheets.

"Me too!" Tae yelled as his thrusts became sloppy.

They both came and Tae pulled out and fell next to kookie, "I love you Jungkook."

"I love you too Tae." Jungkook said kissing Tae.

"After our nap, round two?" Tae asked.

"Hell yeah." Jungkook said.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Heyo! Plz like, comment, and vote! Thank you!