Jikook -frustrated-

Jungkook, sexually frustrated at this point because of Jimin. It's not really much of Jimins fault, but then again he knew what he was doing. Jungkook even though is older will always have some trouble with his hormones. Jimin continued to dance for Jungkook as the others weren't there to see, Jungkook crossed his legs to hide his boner. Jimin took a glance at Jungkook and smiled.

"Alright I think you've seen enough," Jimin said turning off the music.

Jungkook sighed and got up turning quickly.

"Who told you to leave?" Jimin asked.

"Hyung I...I gotta go to my room.." Jungkook said trying not to stutter.

"Nope, your not going anywhere sit down." Jimin said sternly.

"But, Hyung. Your dance is over-"

"Can you just sit the hell down?" Jimin said grabbing Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook contemplated, but he turned around anyway. Jimin smirked and looked at Jungkook's bulge.

"I see I made your friend exited," Jimin said looking at Jungkook.

"You knew what the hell you were doing." Jungkook said getting a bit pissed.

Jimin frowned slightly, "your always so mean to me Jungkookie," Jimin said dragging him back to the chair making him sit down, "but you've been a bit more nicer, so...for being nice you get..." Jimin went to Jungkook's ear and whispered, "a real nice reward," Jimin lightly touched Jungkook's bulge.

Jungkook shuddered as his dick twitched feeling Jimins hand lightly touch him. Jungkook doesn't like being the submissive type, not one fucking bit.

Jungkook didn't give a shit and grabbed Jimins face kissing him. Jimin did not hesitate to kiss back. Jungkook loved the feeling of Jimins plump lips against his own. Jimin moaned into the kiss, the
feeling of the moment pleasurable. Jungkook made Jimin sit on Jungkook's lap legs at the side, open. Jungkook started to grind on Jimin to get friction on his dick.

"Ah...Jungkookie~" Jimin moaned.

Jungkook took this opportunity to shove his tongue in Jimins mouth, exploring. Jimin wanted Jungkook's dick. Jimin decided to get up and go on his knees.

"Eager aren't we baby boy?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin nodded licking his lips. Jungkook pulled put his dick and Jimin almost instantly grabbed it putting the hard limb in his mouth.

"Fuck.." Jungkook moaned.

Jungkook loved the feeling of Jimins plump lips around his dick. Jimin went faster taking all of Jungkook's cock in his mouth. Jungkook moaned loudly.

"Fuckin hell~" Jungkook moaned grabbing Jimins hair.

"Shit Jimin im gonna cum!" Jungkook moaned out as he came inside jimins mouth.

Jimin swallowed Jungkook's cum then locked his lip.

"Jimin, our room now. After I prepare you in gonna make you scream my name even if the guys show up." Jungkook demanded.

Jimin was being slow so he threw Jungkook over his shoulder and smacked his ass, Jimin moaned out as Jungkook walked up the stairs.
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡
Sorry for this late update, and sorry this sucks lol....sorry