Yoonmin: caught pt 2 (yoongi)

Jimin has been home for a few weeks to spend time with family, and Yoongi was getting needy. Usually he could keep still okay, but they didn't do it at all on the day Jimin left, or even before that due to practices. Yoongi has been taking Jimin's clothes, needy for his smell.

Jimin thought that a surprise for yoongi would be fantastic! The boys left to meet Jimin at a coffee shop and talk to him before he went to the dorms. When Jimin got to the dorm he heard moans from his and Yoongis room. He panicked a bit and hurried to open the door.

"Ah!" Yoongi yelped and covered himself afraid that it was one of the other boys.

When he turned around he saw Jimin he uncovered himself and went to Jimin unbuttoning his pants.

"You are so mean! Leaving me pent up like this!" Yoongi said palming Jimins cock.

"Oh fuck....Y-yoongi.... Ive-"

"I know it's only a week but...I can't fucking help it, we weren't able to do it before you left and ugh...it hurts Chimmy..." Yoongi whined.

Jimin loved this side of Yoongi. Yeah he really loves Yoongis dominant side, but he also loves this side as well.

"Shit Yoongi....lets skip the foreplay, let's just get to it." Jimin said.

Yoongi usually doesn't like Jimin bossing him around, but today is an exception.  Yoongi quickly got up and went to the bed. Jimin kicked off his shoes and pants, then ripped his Hawaiian shirt off. Yoongi could feel the slick from his ass drip.

"Hurry Jimin, it hurts." Yoongi whined.
(Key fact: if men get too pent up they can get an infection and get sick) 

"No prep?" Jimin asked getting close to Yoongi.

Yoongi grabbed Jimins face and whispered in his ear (it's free real estate), "I like it rough and you know that."

Jimin shivered and kissed Yoongi. Once they pulled away Yoongi turned around,  ass in air with legs spread. Jimin didn't hesitate to slam into Yoongi making him scream with pleasure and arching his back. Jimin kept pounding into Yoongi feeling almost relived.

Yoongi had his tongue out as he drooled and moaned gripping the bed sheets screaming Jimins name. Even though Jimins hands are small he could still keep a good grip on Yoongis waist, leaving a bruise.

Jimin pulled out and made Yoongi turn around and started to pound into him again. Yoongi bit Jimins shoulder and scratched his back. Jimin groaned at the feeling going somewhat harder.

"Jimin! I'm gonna cum!" Yoongi whined.

Jimin chuckled, "already?"

"Shut it smalls!" Yoongi yelled embarrassed.

"Oh? Guess you don't want to cum for a while then?" Jimin said with a dark chuckle.

"N-no! I do! I'm sorry! Please let me cum Jimin! Please!" Yoongi begged wrapping his legs around Jimin rubbing his cock against Jimins stomach and v line.

Jimin was just playing around because he knew Yoongi would give him a worse punishment.

"Alright, you can cum, but I still won't go easy on you, Im far from cuming." Jimin said nipping at Yoongis ear.

Yoongis moan became a pitch he never thought he would reach as he started to cum. Since Jimin was still going Yoongi rode out his orgasm moaning. Jimin slowed a bit to let Yoongi catch his breath. He fell back down onto the bed letting out a long moan.

Jimin went down and licked Yoongis nipples, making him hard once more. Jimin then started to pound into yoongi again.

Even though he was sensitive, the sensation was amazing but unbearable at the same time. Yoongi loved it so much. Once Jimin felt the knot form he grabbed Yoongis leg and put it over his shoulder thrusting deep into Yoongi making him scream again and he started to clench himself around Jimins cock, making the knot in Jimins stomach grow bigger as he moaned. 

Yoongi was gonna cum again, but he didn't want to do it hands free. He wanted Jimins touch.

"Jimin, touch my cock please!" Yoongi said with his back arched.

Jimins answer was him masturbating Yoongis throbbing cum soaked cock.  (Oops so in detail ;d) Jimin was getting so close to cuming and as well was Yoongi.

Jimin started to masturbate Yoongis dick faster and harder making Yoongi gasp for air and moaning Jimins name so loud the neighbors could hear loud and clear.

"Fuck! Yoongi I'm gonna cum!" Jimin moaned out.

Yoongi couldn't speak, he was moaning hysterically as tears of pleasure ran down his face. Yoongi came once again and Jimin let go of Yoongis cock to grab his waist thrusting hard and sloppy, cuming after. He rode out their orgasms and Jimin kissed Yoongi tongues fighting for dominance.  They pulled apart and Jimin pulled out watching his warm cum pour out if Yoongis ass.

Yoongi finally caught his breath and moaned at the feeling of Jimins cum that was still inside of him.

"Hah.....I don't think I can walk for a bit..." Yoongi said rubbing his legs together.

Jimin picked up Yoongi and carried him to the bathroom.

"I never thought I'd love that side of you Yoon." Jimin said licking his lips.

"Shut it Park, it's your fault..." Yoongi pouted.

Jimin laughed and kissed Yoongis sensitive neck and looked at him, "are you up for round two?"

"Depends on if you can hold my that long." Yoongi said in a cocky way.

"Challenge excepted."
---------------------------------------------------------------
Guess who IS ALIVE! I hope you all like this chapter I'm sorry if it not long enough (that's what he said) but I did it! I actually finished in my class lol xd but it's fine bc we ain't doing for shit rn, but if you have any more request please for the love of God tell me, I'm getting writers block again bc of shit that's happening and I need a distraction from it all lel, LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!