Police J.JK x reader

Requested by @Jungkook_infires_me
I will be doing another x reader so don't worry! Peace!✌
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡
You were sitting in an interview room, on the other side of the glass, you huffed.

"I told you I didn't fucking do it, plus it was just cash!" The person yelled.

"Well how the hell was it in your pocket?! It can't just walked to you and dive in your damn pocket!" Your husband yelled.

You chuckled at how it reminds you of DBH (Detroit become human). You thought of Conor and the 28 stab wounds. The chief looked at you.

"Y/L/N, what the hell do you find funny?" He asked.

"My husband, saying things like;"

"Or maybe a fucking leprechaun put it in there!" Your husband yelled once more.

"That.." You said snickering.

The cheif sighed but gave a light chuckle as well.

"This is going nowhere cheif..." Lieutenant Jung hoseok said.

"I know." Cheif Min said sighing.

(Time skip cause author Chan is at school and tired)

You and Jungkook where on your way home, he was stressed and mad. You wanted to help him, there are plenty of ways to. But your Overies were yelling at you. (Lmao ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡° )

You looked at him and smiled, reaching over and lightly rubbed his clothed cock. He let out a grunt.

"Y/n..." He said in a low growl.

"Yes baby boy?" You asked innocently.

He didn't say nothing but moan a bit as you rubbed more harder.

"Jungkookie your so stressed....how about taking that stress out on me?" You asked.

He licked his lips and breathed out along with a small moan, "well you have me started," he pulled in the driveway and looked at you, "you best prepare, because I wont go easy on you." He said with lust in his eyes.

You could feel yourself get soaked just by hearing his voice go like that. You bit your lip and got out of the car going to the door. Jungkook couldn't help but smack your ass. You yelped in surprise but smiled.

'Finally some action!' You squealed in your head.

You felt his hand squeeze your ass as you entered the house. You blushed and bit your lip. Once you where in the house he went behind you wrapping his arms around your waist kissing your neck. You could feel his erection on your ass. His hand traveled down to your arms and he looked at you.

"How about we get rough tonight?" He asked smirking.

He didn't even give you time to respond as he ripped your shirt, "I'll buy you another one baby girl." He said and took his handcuffs out and put them on you, in front. You smiled and bit your lip. You felt him grind on your ass letting a low growl out, and biting your neck.

"Ah!" You squeaked.

Jungkook knew you liked it a bit
(a lot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )) rough.

You rubbed your thighs together to try to extinguish the heat between them.

"Jungkookie~ can we skip the foreplay and just get to it?" You begged.

He groaned as you made your ass go harder on his throbbing cock, "damn, eager are we?" He asked smirking, you nodded, "alright."

Instead of going upstairs he decided to fuck you then and there. The took your jeans off and noticed you weren't wearing anything else.

"No panties huh? Just the way I like it." He said licking his lips.

He moved your ass cheeks and took a long lick of your soaked pussy, causing you to let out a moan. Before you could say anything you heard him take off his belt. You turned to look at him, seeing him take off everything.

"Enjoying the show?" He asked.

"Very fucking much." You said practically drooling.

He jerked his limb before putting it in you raw, making you arch your back moan. He startted going harder and faster biting your neck. Due to it being the first time in 3 months you couldnt help but cum.

"Ah! Fuck!" You moaned shaking.

"That was very fast baby girl." He said.

"I...its the first time in 3 months~" you whined, "but I want more."

Jungkook pulled out of you making you turn around, he picked you up-still against the wall, you putting your arms around his neck- and fucked you senseless. Each thrust feeling as if it could split you, but also as if it could send you to a higher cloud as it was.

"Fuck!" You moaned.

You bit his neck multiple times, causeing him to let out moans and whines. You loved hearing thoes sounds from him a bit more than the growls.

"Shit! Y/n! Im gonna cum!" He yelled.

"Me too! Fuck!" You moaned scratching his back.

You both came and panted,"that was fucking amazing." He said.

"Maybe dont hold in your stress anymore." You giggled kissing him.
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡
GUESS WHO DIDNT DIE! im so sorry for this late update. Im glad alot that I finished this, I was skeptical about it but I kinda like this one, im still taking requests, so, Hmu peeps! Love y'all Byebye!