Yoongi x Jimin caught

NamJesus pov (you should check there stories! they're fire!)~

"Yoongi?" Jimin's soft voice said.

No one answered, and he looked, only to find no one home, only a note they said: Jimin, I went over to Hobis house to practice our rap with Namjoon. Be good Jimin, I'll be back at 6:00.

Jimin looked at the time, 5:30, he had some time to play. Jimin may be cute but that don't mean he can't get a little nasty. He opened the computer that him and yoongi share two naked men on the screen fucking. Jimin knows it wasn't him this time cause he was with Kookie practicing, 'does Yoongi Hyung like this as well?' He asked himself. He felt his pants tighten as the video played when he turned it on. The moaning was a high pitched and the other man a rough grunt. It reminded him of them. Hes may or may not have heard Suga please himself in the bathroom when he showers. He can't help but listen. Jimin has liked Yoongi since the kiss game they played. He went to his room with the computer, took off his trousers along with his underwear and started to touch himself as he imagined him and Yoongi.

5:39
"Ah~ Yoongi.." He moaned.

He rubbed the tip of his cock, clockwise, then just pumped himself. He started moaning a bit louder.

5:43
He grabbed his vibrator and put it to his tip, while using his free hand to pump himself.

5:47
He was still doing the motion, and unexpectedly came causing him to let out a loud moan. He then put the vibrator to his balls, causing him to arch his back and moan. He started to pump himself at different paces.

5:53
He has made himself cum 2 time's. He was now naked in his room fucking himself. He put the vibrator on his dripping hole, moving it around, also not paying attention to the time. He rubbed the vibrator around his his hole before putting it in himself.

6:00
Yoongi walked in the house, and heard loud moaning from Jimin's room. He quietly walked to Jimin's room and quietly opened the door, to see a beautiful sight as he would put it. Jimin's face in the pillow, ass in the air with a vibrator in him. Suga felt his pants tighten at the sight of Jimin in a vonerable state. Jimin pushed the vibrator in him more, causing him to pretty much scream in pleasure.

"Ah! Yoongi!" Jimin moaned out.

Suga's pants tighten even more at the sound of his name being called out by his wanna be lover. Jimin felt himself about to cum, until he heard the sound of a belt. He looked back to see Suga looking- no staring at him.

"S-Suga...I-I d-didn't..i-i-"

Jimin was cut off by Suga putting a finger in Jimin's hole, making him arch his back.

"Ah! Suga!" He moaned out.

Suga went at a fast pace, causing Jimin to scream in pleasure.

"Suga! I'm gonna cum!" Jimin yelled.

Suga pulled out his finger, making Jimin whine, and flipped him over, while he takes the rest of his clothes off. Jimin stared at Suga's cock hungrily as Suga sat next to him on his knees on the bed.

"You're so hard for me daddy." Jimin giggled pumping Suga gently.

"You want daddy's cock in you baby boy?" Suga asked.

Jimin feeling the need to take control, got on Suga, putting Suga's hot throbbing cock in his tight, wet hole. Jimin- once he put Suga's cock in him- wrapped his legs around Suga's waist, as he bounced up and down on him. They both were moaning, well Jimin was pretty much screaming Suga's name, as if it was the only thing he knew how to say. Soon Suga layed him on the bed and punded into Jimin as Jimin was getting tight around him.

"Suga I'm gonna cum!" Jimin yelled.

"Me too baby boy!" Suga said pumping Jimin.

Soon they both came and shared a passionate kiss.

"I love you Jimin, be mine and mine forever."

"I love you too Hyung, and yes I will."
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡
Plz like, comment, and vote! Thank you!