Stefan Salvatore

This is one of my new favorites and I did it with the help of my bestfriend Aidan! There will be a part 2 coming out soon! Go check out Aidan's page @Theflash2274 if you like Tom Holland! Thank you and enjoy!

Mystic Falls, a clean slate, no one knows you and that's a good thing. The last town you were in didn't end well and now your whole family is on the run. One mistake, Just one mistake can change your life but this mistake will be the best one you could have made.

You and your family had just finished moving in and you could not be less excited to go to a new school. You turn to your mother who has looked the same for the last century ask "Do I really need to go to high school for the 96th time?" Your mother looks at you with a Are you serious look and says "Yes, here you are a normal 15 year old girl who goes to high school, nothing less, nothing more." You sigh, and say "I hate playing a 15 year old girl, I'm 17 and I have been for 95 years... mom this Is getting really old and tiring and boring." You mother does not look impressed, "You might learn to like it here, just give it some time (y/n)... plus its your fault we are here."

You storm off and head up to your new room. In your room you see boxes everywhere, You head over to your dresser and start putting on pajamas when out of the corner of your eye you saw it in the house across the street. Two brothers on the 3rd floor who look like they are fighting when one runs at the other and pushes them through the glass window as they both fall to the ground. They both stand up fine and start throwing pushes and lifting each other up and throwing them across the driveway, you didn't smell any blood which was weird since they both fell from that height and they were both really strong and too fast to be human, that's when you final reached the conclusion that there were other vampires in this town besides your family.

You see one of the brothers start walking towards your house as your super hearing kicks in and you hear a knock at the front door, your mom opens the door and you can here the two talking:

Your mom: Hello, what can I do for you

Mysterious brother: Hi, my name is Stefan Salvatore I live across the street and I heard your daughter is in the same grade as me and I wanted to know if I could speak to her about her classes. I would like to see if I could be any help. Is she around?

Your mom: Yes, Let me yell for her.

You hear your mom yell " (Y/N) Get down here, NOW!" You race down the stairs with your hands in the air saying "I didn't break it!" Then you pretend to just notice the stranger standing right outside the door. Then you say "Oh, Hi." Your cheeks turn bright red and you think Wow I'm liking this town even better. You walk over to him and your mom says "I leave you two alone." and walks off. Even though you both know she will hear every bit of the future conversation. You both stand there very awkwardly as he finally says " I hear you are coming to Mystic Falls school tomorrow." You nod and he continues "Well I was wondering I could help you with your schedule or anything." You see a hit of redness in his cheeks and you say "sure" you smile. You and everyone in the house hold knows that since you are vampires you cannot own the house and you didn't even need to invite other vampires in. So out of the blue you say "come on in."

Stefan's POV

Damon showed up out of the blue. Damon might be my brother but I despise of his actions, so when he showed up we fought as usual. But this time we had neighbors and this time someone saw, a girl who looked like she may have been my age. She saw un normal thing unhuman things and I cant risk that. I decided to go and talk to her about "classes" Even though I plan on erasing any memory of that ever happening. After that short talk with her mother she walked down stairs I was stunned. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Plus as she walked down the stairs she said the most funniest thing I have heard in awhile and I silently giggled. We talked about classes and then she invited me inside and I thought wow that was easy, I thought it would take more than that for her to invite me in.

Your POV

You and Stefan walk up the stairs heading to your bedroom as you talk about Mystic Falls. When you finally reach your bedroom he stares into your eyes and says "Forget everything you saw outside, you got into your Pajamas and the nice neighbor came over to talk about school, that's it." You think to your self Definitely a vampire and he is gonna feel really dumb once I tell him about me. Stefan stops staring at you and you look at him and say "Yeah, that's not gonna work on me." Stefan looks very confused and says "What?" You sit on the edge of your bed and say "See the thing is, you cant compel a vampire." He look at you and starts to say '"Your a..." when you finish his sentence with "a vampire, yes I am and I have been for 95 years." Stefan smiles and says "Oh." That night you and Stefan talk all about each other life and how dumb he felt. You explained that you had to leave your last town because you accidently drank a persons blood who had vervain in their system and you could not compel them so your family had to leave. Stefan tells you about Damon and his troubled life. You two really connected. That was the start of a wonderful relationship and the next thing you know Stefan pulled you close and kissed you on the lips.

Part two coming out soon