Stefan Salvatore part 3

Stop over thinking this You are thinking. There he is Stefan, still on one knee waiting for an answer, you have your answer finally. Stefan asks "So (Y/N) will you marry me?" You smile and blush and say "Yes, of course!!" Stefan stands up and picks you up, he hugs you thighly and then kisses you. He slides the ring on your finger and says "Hello Mrs.Salvatore." You smile and laugh when you say "Hello Mr.Salvatore."

You and Stefan head back over to your house to tell you parents. You open the door and you both walk in holding each other hands. You walk into the itchen where you find you whole family sitiinga the the table and you hold your hand up for your whole family to see and say "Stefan proposed..." You smile ad you cant stop smiling. Your mom runs over to you and say "Congratulations honey! I know Stefan will make a great husband." Your brother smiles and says "He finally put a ring on it.... Im happy for you sis." Your whole family laughs. Your mom walks over and says "You ready for forever?" You and Stefan both smile and say "cant wait." 

The Wedding was planned for 1 year, June, 28 2018. That year went by so quick.

Tomorrow is yours and Stefan's Wedding, You look at the dress and smile, it was beautiful. Stefan came to say bye for the night. "Ill see you tomorrow" Stefan said. You smile and say "Ill be the one in white." He laughs and says "I love you." Your cheeks turn red as you say "I love you too."

"Are you ready?" Your dad asks about to start walking down the aisle. "As ready as ill ever be." You say. The walk was as quick, and before you knew it you were standing across from Stefan. You blanked  out most of the words you were too focused on the "I do's" Then finally the vows came:" (Y/N) your vows" The minister said.

"Stefan, ever since I met you I knew that  I loved you. I was the girl that made the mistake and made her whole family endangered but.." You start crying " You saw past that when everyone else couldn't. Im so happy I get to spend forever with you, I love you so much Stefan and Im ready for forever." The ministers smiles and says "Stefan, your turn."

Stefan clears his throat and already starts tearing up. "(Y/N), Today and forever, I promise to treat you with kindness, respect, appreciation, and silliness. I promise to encourage and inspire you, and always stand by your side. I promise to never take your love for granted. I promise to grow along with you and to face the challenges with a smile on my face and an open mind. You have the kindest heart of anyone I know, thank you for loving me just the way I am. You're my best friend and the love of my life. I promise to love you forever and for eternity."

"Stefan Savatore do you take (y/n) (L/n) to love and hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, for the rest of your life?" Stefan clears his throat
again and smiles and says " I do."

("Y/N) (L/N) do you take Stefan Salvatore to love and hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, for the rest of your life?" You smile and start tearing up and say "I do." The minister then says "Then I know pronounce you man and wife, you can kiss the bride." Stefan kisses you and everyone claps.