Paul Wesley- Drowning part 2

Alterntive option 1:

*Pauls POV*

I saw (Y/N)'s face under the ice, her eyes shut and her body just floating in the water. In my head I was panicaking I knew I had to do something. The love of my life was going to die if I didnt do someting quick. I started pounding the ice with my fist and jumping and stomping trying to make a hole but nothing, I tried again with my hands I punched and punched until the ice finally started to break but my hand was starting to bleed. The ice turned blood red as it broke apart. Finally there was a hole, I saw (Y/N) but she was to far down to grab, I jumped in the water and went down to her, I grabbed her and brought her up to the surface.

*Your POV*

You couldent hold your breath any longer, you saw Paul pounding on the ice in hope that he would be able to break it. Then you blacked out.

*Pauls POV* I got her out of the water, then myself. I felt her pulse and she was still breathing but barley. I ran with her in my arms back to the cabin. I set her by the fire with tons of blackets and called 911, as soon as they got here they brought myself and I to the hospital where I had to explain what had happend. After what seemed like waiting for hours, I was allowed to see her.

*Your POV*

You could feel the coldness but then you could feel the slight warmth. As you started to open your eyes you saw bright lights. As you looked around you knew exactly where you were. Paul had gotten you out of the water and gotten you to the hosptial. Finally you saw him, he ran over to you and hugged you.

"(Y/N) im sorry your okay," Paul started crying," I thought I was going to lose you" You couldent help but smile as your eyes started tearing up as well, "I couldent leave you, I love you too much." You said while tears ran down your cheeck. Paul wipped the tears away and said, "We dont have to do any more adventures again." You thought and maybe this was a mid life craise or something but what you said what differant than what you would have said 24 hours ago. "No, I want to do more advenures. This ner death experince had made me realize that life is short and I want to see the world with you Paul Wesley." You smiled and for the first time in a long time that smile was the biggest one you've had and you couldent wait to see what kind if adventures you went on with Paul.

Alternitze 2:

*Pauls POV*

I ran as quick as I could to the broken ice but the ice had surfaced and there was no way to get her. I started ounding and stomping doing everything I could but I knew she didnt have much time, I contuined trying until the ice finally parted but I was afraid I was too late, tears running down my face I pulled her out of the water. I felt for a pulse but couldent find one, tears started coming faster and I coudl help but break down. I called 911 and they tred eveything but she was gone. The love of my life was dead, how could I go on?

*Your POV*

You saw Pauls face as tears feel down it, but you knew you couldent hold on much longer. Finally you couldent but at least you got to his face one last time.

*2 years later*

Paul had quit his job in tv and sat home and drank, he rarley left the his house and had microwave meals. (Y/N)s death broke him. Everyday he would visit your grave and sit there for at least an hour, some people started calling him crazy others knew he was just hurt.