Paul Wesley

Your life is like everyone else's... pretty boring, you have heard of people meeting celebrities on the streets but that's never happened to you.... yet.
You are on your way to work, ( dream job) when you realized you needed more coffee. You start to head down the street to a local cafe, you waited in line on your phone then finally it was your turn you ordered a ( favorite coffee). As you started to head back towards your office you turn around the corner and "Aghh!" You say as you were falling backwards. Someone bumped into spilling your coffee all of you and making you tumble backwards, you look up as the hand reaches out and say "I am so sorry, here let me help you up." You get up and look at the stranger and see it's Paul Wesley. "Omg, your Paul Wesley." You say trying not to freak out. "Yes and you are?"
"(Y/n)." "I'm so sorry about your clothes and coffee, can I buy you another one?" Paul asks. You nod and you start walking back towards the coffee shop. Paul opens the door for you and you both stand in line talking about everything and anything. It's your turn and he says "what would you like (y/n)?" You say "(your fav coffee.) please." Then Paul says "And I'll have a coffee with 3 creams and 3 sugars, please." The waitress asks "for here or to go?" Paul looks over at you and smiles and says " for here."
A few minutes later the waitress brings over your coffees, you and Paul talk and talk. It was the best thing ever, then he looked at his watch and says "I got to run, but uh." He says as he was writing his number on a napkin. "I'd like to take you on a real date (y/n), call or text me soon." You smile and add the contact Paul Wesley into your phone. You both stand up and he hugs you and says "I'm glad I bumped into you." He blushes and you say "me too." And you blush as well. You were glad you met him and you could not wait for the date.