Paul Wesley

You just got home from work, another day at a miserable job. You  open the door and see rose petals and candles leading somewhere, you are thinking what the heck? You set your stuff down and start following the petals, then you see Paul leaning against the table with flowers, he says " I know you don't like work right now so I made us dinner and I bought desert and I got you these flowers." He hands you the flowers and you start to tear up, "are you crying?" He asked. "These are happy tears! It's just that work is so stressful and I'm so lucky to get to come home to this." You said. You and Paul sit and enjoy your dinner he made (Your favorite Dinner) and then after dinner he bought (your favorite ice cream), then you went and sat on the couch and just talked for hours. Finally he said " I got good news...... I got the part, you can quit your job and find one that make YOU happy." You smile, not only at the fact that you can quit your terrible job, where your boss if terrible to you but Paul got the part in a movie! "Congratulations on the job, and thank you so much. I have wanted to quit this job forever." You say. "Yeah I know that boss is terrible." You both agree and start laughing, then after you and watch a movie together, Paul then pulls you into a cuddle and you two just lay there watching (your favorite movie) and cuddling.