Cuddles

Link:

Cuddles with Link are always sweet and protective. He'll have his arms securly wrapped around you as he holds you close to his chest. Resting his head in the crook of your neck.

Dark Link:

Dark will cling to you as if he's scared that at any minute you'll be taken away from him. He doesnt admit it but he loves cuddling with you as its those times where he actually feels content with himself.

Japas:

Japas and cuddles with him and loose and chill. Usually he'll be messing around with his bass and he'll lightly throw an arm around your shoulders. Holding you gently against his side.

Mikau:

Mikau will usually have an arm wrapped around your shoulders while you half lay on his chest. Listening to his calming heartbeat which usually leads to the both of you falling asleep.

Skull Kid:

Skull kid doesnt have an offical favorite cuddling position. Every time and i mean EVERYTIME you two cuddle it is different one way or another. He just cant decide and cant sit still.

Ghirahim:

Somehow! Even with cuddling Ghiraham still is able to be very regal and elegent. having his arms protectivelt wrapped around you as he spoons you. Having you close to his chest while you nap on his arm.

Zant:

Zant's cuddles are either playful or sleepy. When its normal he's have his arms wrapped around you while your sitting on his lap on the throne and he sways side to side lightly. But things turn lazy after a long day and he's just wiped out.

~~~

If there are any LoZ characters you guy's want to see and date let me know! I'll add them in if i can ^^