Summer Heat

Link:

You were leaning against Link's shoulder as you watched him whittle a cute small animal out of a piece of wood. It was agonizingly hot out so you were just in a t-shirt and some shorts while Link FINALLY wasn't in his stinkin tunic. He was in a dark hunter green tank top with some loose black shorts. "It's kind of hard to whittle when your on my shoulder." Link chuckles as he looks over to you. "Don't care, get a numb arm. It's too hot to move." You mumble and nuzzle the crook between his shoulder and neck.

Dark Link:

You sighed heavily as you slowly raked your fingers through Link's dark hair. It was probably one of the hottest days today and it was not doing any good for you shadow boyfriend. "Times like these... remind me why I hate myself.." Link growls as he glares at the floor. "Link." You growl and narrow your eyes at him. "Don't fucking say that, I'll go steal everyone else's fans if I need too okay?"

...

...

...

"Do that please."

Japas:

Luckily for you two it doesn't get too hot in Japas' room down in the Zora Hall because of his little waterfall in the back of his room that gave a nice spray of cool water. You were sitting on his desk and listening to him play his crab bass. Its a snippet of a song him and Mikau are working on. "If only Evan didn't have a stick up his ass, you guys are good at writing songs." You smile widely, listening to the deep notes. "Yeah well.. that's just how the dude is. Maybe we'll find a way to sneak it into his notes or something." Japas chuckles as he smiles over at you.

Mikau:

"That's 10 rupees for replacement." You groan loudly and fork over the amount to the Zora. "How do you do it Mikau?"  You huff and look over to him, he laughs and gives a shrug. "Cause that's just how I roll, baby." He smirks and quickly using his fins to break all the pots you recently were aiming for in one single go. You pout and cross your arms when he does. "Aw, don't pout. Here i'll teach ya, not on the pots though cause I don't want to go broke." He laughs as you hit his tattooed arm.

Ghirahim:

"I swear this heat is not good for me!" Ghirahim exclaims as he walks around, waving his arms around dramatically as he continued to complain about the heat. "Why don't you take off the body suit then?" You suggest and poke the fabric laying tightly ontop of his skin. "And risk someone seeing me in something other then my fabulous clothing? never!" He exclaims and crosses his arms. You raise an eyebrow and cross your arms. "Alright, sweat like a pig. I'm gonna go take a cold bath." You say as you start walking away from him. Laughing to yourself as you could hear him stumble after him.

Skull Kid:

"Come on (Y/N)! Play with me!" Skull Kid exclaims as he floats around you. "I'm sorry Skully... its just really hot out.." You say softly as you smile apologetically at the imp. He hums and taps his masked chin as he stares at you before quickly picking you up and zipping off to who knows where. "Eek! Sk-Skully! Where are we-?!" "Doesn't the wind feel nice?" Skull Kid asks innocently as he looks down at you, which is when you realized the breeze the blew past you as he carries you. "It... does." You smile and nod your head.

Zant:

"It's too hot! I don't like this! (Y/N) do something!" Zant whines as he lays across his throne with a loud sigh. "Maybe take these thick robes off." You chuckle and bat at the end of his sleeve. "And just walk around naked?" He questions and looks down at you with furrowed eyes. Making you quickly shake your head. "No! Not that! Zant.. no." You say and look at him sternly. He just stared at you as he started to think. Slowly he started to slide his arm out of the sleeve. "ZANT NO"