When he's Drunk

Link:

"Link come ooooooooonnn." You groan as you pull on Link's arm, who was laying on your floor with some drool spilling out the side of his mouth. "That's some good m-... milk..." He slurred and smiles dopily up at his ceiling. "Link! That wasn't milk!" You exclaim and hold your head in your hands. Link frowned and jumped up, placing his hands on his hips sassily. "Exwease me?! This is fucking milk I tell ya! Some good ass milk yeeee!" He exclaims and shoves his half empty bottle in your face.

Dark Link:

"Heeeeeey- *hic* eeeey bby!~" Dark loudly slurred as he stumbles into y'all's place and over to you. Almost tripping and falling onto his face before quite literally falling back onto the couch next to you. "Uh... Link. why?" You mutter and stare at him with disappointed eyes. He smiles lopsidedly and wraps an arm around your shoulders. Pulling you closer to him. "Whatchu mean babe I- I..." He started to stutter as he slowly looks down his arm around your shoulders. "Link?" You call and raise an eyebrow at him. "I have a girlfriend!" He exclaims and shoves you away from him. "What?! you're the one that did that!!"

Japas:

"Japas..... jaapaas..... Jaaapaaas..." You whine and lightly slap his bicep. All you got in response was some loud snoring. You sighed loudly and lean your head back in defeat. How were you going to move your drunk passed out boyfriend who literally fell asleep, no more passed the fuck out on top of you. "I NEED TO PRACTICE!?" He suddenly jumped up and exclaimed but also questioned.

Mikau:

"COME ON I NOW YOUR IN THERE!" You could hear Mikau yell from in the kitchen. This was normal to hear him yell but the slur in his voice made you a bit concerned. "Mikau? You okay?" You ask softly as you walked into the kitchen to see him staring angrily at a pineapple. He slowly turned to you before turning back to the pineapple. "HE WONT COME OUT! I WANT HIM!" He exclaims and falls down to his knees. Crying dramatically. "Who? what the fuck Mikau?" You question and tilt your head to the side. "SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS! SPONCE BOB SQUARE PANTS!" He then proceeded to sing the theme song.

Skull Kid:

"Skully?" You called for the umpteenth time as you walked through the woods. Trying to fine your boyfriend and really failing at it. Just before you were peacefully walking to the forest to meet with him when he suddenly ran up to you, yelled hide and seek and literally zoomed off to who knows fucking where.

Ghirahim:

"Seriously?" You mutter to yourself as you saw your tall demon boyfriend stumble his way inside. Slurring about something and another. "Ghira, how much did you drink?" You ask him with a groan as he eventually made it over to you. He wobbled and narrowed his eyes. "Excuuuuuse yoooouuu, i am not drunk..." He slurred and placed his hands on his hips. "no, seriously.." You go to say but he interrupts you. "i am not fucking drunk!" He exclaims and stomps his foot. You sighed heavily, "Can you tell the time then?" You questioned, testing him. He nodded and huffed as he turned to the clock. "I! am not fucking drunk!"

Zant:

If possible Zant was being more clingy then he usually is. Holding onto your arm quite tight as he nuzzled against your shoulder like a kitten. You could tell something was off from the stench of alcohol coming from his breath. Honestly you were too tired to do anything about it so you just laid on the couch and cuddled with him until he fell asleep.