How Y'all Sleep

Link: 

Link will Usually falls asleep before you, most likely because he's wiped out from all the adventures he goes on along with those many side mission he gets from the peeps in the village. When this happens you like to lay next to him and play with his hair lightly, observing the small puffs of breath he takes through his slightly parted lips. You'll cuddle close to his chest and eventually fall asleep as well. 

Dark Link: 

Link often stays up late into the night, as the night is his time to go our a reck havoc and not get caught as easily. He often comes back very late in the night while you're asleep on his bed. He'll immediately change and crawl into bed with you, feeling guilty that you always fall asleep alone. At least you never wake up alone. 

Japas:

Japas seems to only fall asleep if you're right there with him. Having his arms wrapped around your midsection and his head nuzzling your shoulder is a feeling of safety and relaxation for him. Allowing him to easily drift off to sleep. 

Mikau:

Mikau has a habit of passing out right when he gets back to his room after a concert and meet and greet with his fans. It just takes so much out of him he's nearly passing out after one step into his room. You'll usually fix him to be in a more comfortable position before joining him and falling asleep. 

Skull Kid:

Skull Kid can never sit still. Not even while he's sleeping. He'll seem like he'll be still at first but once you both are asleep he's a wiggle worm and moving everywhere in your arms. Its actually funny to see the different positions he wakes up in. 

Ghirahim:

Ghirahim and You have a habit of falling asleep outside. Dangerous as it is it's really hard not to as Ghirahim will take you to some of the most beautiful places you have ever seen. If there are flowers you'll teach him how to make a flower crown and just relax in each other's company until you both end up drifting off. 

Zant:

Zant's another wiggle worm. He doesn't like having to go to bed kind of like a child. He'll fight with you and come up with excuses on why you both should stay up until the point where he wears himself out and kind of passes out in your arms. Snuggling closer and closer to you as the both of you fall asleep. 

Fierce Deity Link:

Link actually has a strict schedule of when you should go to bed. 9:30. On occasions 10- 10:30 if he's feeling 'wild'. The man believes that people need 8 hours of asleep and will do all he can to make sure you and him both get that amount of sleep. Link always sleeps on his back, allowing you to rest your head on his chest happily and soundly. 

Vaati: 

Every night, before sleeping you always convince Vaati to let you braid his hair after the first week of being together and seeing how many knots the guy gets after sleeping. He doesn't mind though, he enjoys the quite peacefulness it brings as you braid his hair and hum softly. He makes sure to give nice soft cuddles to you after that before falling asleep.