never agaιn: cнapтer one ♡

" BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP "

I groaned loudly as i reached my hand over my bed, slamming my hand on my alarm causing it to shut off.

I groan once more throwing the covers over my head tired. I close my eyes and attempt to fall back asleep but can't.

"Natalie!" I hear my mom shout from down stairs, "time to get up! you need to finish packing the plane takes off in 4 hours and we gotta get there early!"

I groan "Gimme five more minutes!" I beg not wanting to awake fully, I'm still half asleep.

"No, your father wants to meet you at the air port to day!" she shouts.

I throw the covers off of me annoied then walk to my closet grabbing all my shirts shorts hats sweaters ect. i set them on the bed then walk to the hall way and grab the suit cases, dragging them back into my room and tossing them onto the bed.

I jump onto my bed and play ' Counting Stars By OneRepublic ' as i fold the clothing, putting it into the suit cases.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

two hours pass and i finish packing zipping up the three suit cases then dragging them down stairs to the front door, leaning them against the wall.

"your done?" my mom asks as she drys her hand with a rag.

I nod my head once and walk to the couch, falling to it, grabbing the remote and playing sponge bob.

"Natalie I need you to get your dog in the kennel, we need to leave." she says walking over to the kitchen table picking up the kennel and sitting it infront of me.

"What? we have to leave already?" i complain and open the kennel door as I make my way to the back door opening it and grabbing the happy German Shepherd pup and walking to the kennel putting the happy pup on the soft blankets that sat at the bottom of the kennel.

"yes, we have to be there early I told you already." she said as she grabbed the car keys, handing them to me, "go put your stuff in the trunk i'll be out there in a minute."

I roll my eyes and take the keys then walk to the door grabbing my suit cases and hauling them outside.

once I reach the trunk i press a button on the keys that opens it, then i stuff all three of my suit cases inside.

i sigh loudly and shut the door then walk back to the house, opening the door and grabbing the kennel. "were going to california buddy" i say and give a fake smile as my dog barks happily.

i sit the kennel in the back seat then climb into the passanger seat of the car, waiting for my mother to come outside.

after five minutes of waiting i hear the slamming of our front door and see my mom rushing to the drivers seat, climbing inside.

she quickly starts the car and backs out of the drive way.

I sighed loudly, "do i have to go..?" i asked looking at my mom giving her puppy dog eyes.

she nodded, "yes." she said, keeping her eyes on the road.

"but he didnt want me when i was a baby or a todler or when i was a tween, why does he want me now?! it doesnt make sence! i spent all my life wondering who my father was because he left us when i was born." i raised my voice as i spoke.

"you do not raise your voice at me, Natalie ." my mom snaps and turns down a street.

i stayed quiet after she said that, resting my head on the window seal watching as the beautiful state of Washington passed me by.