never agaιn : cнapтer ѕeven ♡

Then I got a text, at first I ignored it .. but then I got a phone call, and another , and another ..  from Barbra.

At first of course I assumed it was Sam trying to call me so I just kept ignoring the texts and calls , not even checking my phone.

Then there was a nock at the door. I quickly pulled away from chandler who carried me to the bed, sitting me down and handing me a drink then a blanket.

He sat next to me and covered us both up , " Come in, " He said turning towards his bedroom door.

Then his mom walked in, " Uhm , Chandler , Barbra is looking for Natalie, " His mother spoke and we both nodded .

" Oh, okay sorry, " I said and got up , pecking a kiss on Chandler's lips before grabbing my phone and reading her texts.

Sent - 9:54 PM

From - Barbra

' Where are you?! I told you to NOT leave the house! '

7 Missed calls from Barbra and Dad .

Oops..

I quickly rushed back home and into the house .

" Barbra! " I shouted then saw Sam rushing down the stairs shouting " I found her mom! " 

I just glared at him and he just smirked, " oh boy are you in trouble " he said , the smirk never leaving his face.

" shut up . " I snapped as Barbra called for me up stairs.

I groaned , not wanting to know the punishment that was coming towards me , then slowly walking upstairs.

once I reached their room my dad stood up and walked over to me, slapping me across the face. I instantly felt my face burn up.

" TODD. " I heard my step mother shout and my eyes slowly got watery as the stinging spreaded throught my face , causing more pain.

My father stared at me and I quickly raised my hand, ready to slap him back, but he grabbed my wrist before I could make another move.

" Don't you think about it, Natalie. " he spoke, his voice raspy and filled with annoyance. I just stared at him as his grip on my wrist tightened causing me to whimper.

" L-let go! " I stuttered and tried taking my hand back.

" You should be more greatful! I didnt need to take you back you meant noth- "

he was cut off by the shouting of my step mother comanding him to stop speaking but he disobeyed and continued shouting at me.

" I didnt take a bratty teenager into my home for my own pleasure, your mother forced it. I honestly was doing fine without y- "

She cut him off again with a louder shout , " TODD. Stop this nonsense! " she shouted at me.

" Barbra, SHUT UP. " he shouted turning his head toward her , his eyes showing clear anger. After that he easily turned back to me, " You mean nothing to me, you were a mistake. " he stated and my heart sunk.

I knew it.

" F-fine, maybe I-I'll just move back in with my m-mother.. who cares. " I spat out at him and yanked my arm back with all the strenght I had.

His eyes softened a bit and he sighed , " I didnt mean it like- "

" Shut up, I'd gladly go back to her. You people mean nothing to me just as I mean nothing to you. " I stated and backed away slowly, " I hate you. " I spoke, meaning it.