never agaιn: cнapтer тнree ♡

i turned on Netflix then scrolled threw the Horror movies until i finally came across my favorite, ' Carrie '.

i turned to chandler and smiled, "this okay?" i asked softly.

he smiled and nodded, "yeah its perfect" he said and wrapped one arm around me. i giggled and turned it on then rested my head on his shoulder watching the movie.

every once in a while i'd stuff my face in his neck, mostly when they cut open the pig for the blood. it scared the shit out of me .

after the movie finished i was half asleep. "hey Natalie." he said and poked my cheek.

"mmhm?" i muttered slowly opening my eyes.

"im going back to my room." he said and smiled.

"awe really ? why cant you stay?" i asked softly, a little disapointed.

"Im not sure sam would want to see me and you laying in the same bed. . " he said and shrugged, "we can still hang though."

i pouted then sighed, "fine." i said and looked around then back to him.

he nodded and got up walking to the balcony. i sighed and watched him then fell back onto the bed staring u at the ceiling over thinking everything.

why should it matter what Sam thinks?

ugh , who cares at this point? i still hate it here , he just . . brightened up my night . . . big deal right? also , why does he even care what Sam thinks . . he cant control his or my life . . right?

 i just have to accept it . .  i guess . its still the most stupid thing i have ever heard but whatever.

i fell asleep soon after he left , sleeping for a few hours. 

♡ ♡ ♡

after sleeping for about 3 more hours i was woken up by my door opening and chandler yelling " I'll wake her up ! " causing me to open my eyes and turn my head facing him .

"really right now?" i asked facing him sighing then turning my head , staring at the ceiling .

"Hey your awake ." chandler said and smiled walking over to me sitting at the edge of my bed , " too bad i had a special way to wake you up . . " he said and smirked , " oh well "

i cocked an eyebrow confused , " im honestly not even sure i want to know . . " i said and rolled my eyes rolling onto my side, " so what ya need ? i kinda wanna go back to sleep . " 

" nope you cant " chandler said and smiled .

"says who?" i asked and frowned .

"you promised me i could show you around so im going to show you around , duh ." he said and rolled his eyes smiling.

i sighed , "ugh whatever fuck off and get out so i can change ." i said and crawled over to where he was sitting wrapping my arms around him pulling him into a hug.

im always in a loving mood when i wake up , it sucks .

he smiled and hugged back then pulled away , "okay i'll be down stairs ,  breakfast is ready . pancakes ." he said and smiled getting up and walking to the door opening it and leaving .

i sighed getting up stumbling over to my closet picking out a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans and a white crop top that said ;

DON'T Go With The Flow '

i then put my hair up in a messy bun , grabbing my black nerd sunglasses putting them on then finishing off the look with some make up , not to much .