never agaιn : cнapтer ѕιх ♡

" LET ME GO . " i heard Elijah's mother command the officer.

the sight of his parents must have hurt the young child because he squirmed out of my arms and ran over to the officer..

kicking him .

screaming.

punching at his legs.

crying for his parents.

that broke me.. seeing a child attempt to fight for his parents , who hurt him ...

gave him bruises,

abused him .

yet , he still cares.

i could never forgive my father for leaving me, ever.

but , this little boy..

he can forgive his father & mother .

that , says alot about him .

quickly i ran up to Elijah , scooping him up in my arms. tears stained his cheeks and his eyes began to puff and turn pink from the salty tears.

the officer gave me a look as he leaned on the struggling mother, his father was already crammed into the back seat.

i sighed and Elijah attempted to bite my arm , infact he nipped me , leaving a small bite mark left on my arm.

i yelped in pain , causing me to drop Elijah.

he ran towards his mom and tried to push off the officer but being so small it didnt do anything.

the officer just glared down at him.

his mother finally gained enough strength to push the officer off her and grabbed Elijah.

Elijah cried in his mothers arms. chandler and i just stared , confused.

did he lie to us?

is his mother really not an abuser?

i turned to chandler and bit my lip as the officer walked over to me and chandler.

i was now nervous.

shit were we wrong?

we were so wrong..

i soon felt Chandler wrap his left arm around me , i rested my head on his shoulder and looked up at him .

he looked down at me and smiled as the officer began to chat with us..

his parents have abused children and animals before..

killed three dogs.

lost custody of their own daughter for abusing and touching her..

yet.. Elijah still seems to love them.

i would never forgive a parent for that..

the officer began to clarify that Elijah would need to find foster parents , but until then will be in an orphanage.

i sighed at the words of him saying he would need to be in an orphanage..

an orphanage.

for who knows how long..

once we finished speaking the officer walked over to Elijah and his mother, quickly snapping the hand cuffs over her wrist and grabbing Elijah.

the officer kicked Elijah's mother into the car then slammed the door shut and walking over to us.