Tack Store Prep

Honestly, if you are going to go to a tack store with an equestrian, expect to go back around the whole store atleast three times. Also be prepared for the price, because honestly, it's going to be over $500.

The halter section.. oh my gosh, the halter section. Don't you dare remind them that they already have 17 halters at home and only have one horse, because that 17 is going to be 18 in a couple minutes. Or 19.. or 20... what I'm saying is, just be prepared.

When you get to the saddle pads, help them. She'll have three in their hand, and then want to know how much that one that looks just like the three in her hand costs. Nothing else in this store is taken into consideration of price, but the saddle pads.. I think yes. Must get the best deal!!

Next, is the Treat section. Please help her load the five 50 pound bags of Peppermint treats into the cart. Actually, go get another cart just for treats. Hurry! Go!

Oh would you lookie there! While you went to get a cart, there is suddenly a brand new C4 belt in the cart along with matching breeches! Hmm, wonder how those got there! Wasn't me!!

By the time you leave this store, if you ever do, you will be broke and starving. You're welcome. :)