•Two•

"Yo sweet cheeks!" Taylor turned around at the newly given nickname. This time it wasn't the same tone used as last time. This tone was angry, scary even.

"Oh hey! It's Billy right?" She smiled, ignoring the fact that he had a sinister grin plastered on his face.

"Yeah it is. I wanna know why you turned me down but showed up with some unknown loser. Am I not good enough for your standards?!" He slurred out and swayed a bit. It was clear to Taylor that he was very drunk and she couldn't help but feel bad for him.

"No, plans changed so my friend asked if we could go to a party. How much have you had to drink? You look really bad." Taylor asked concerned. Billy swayed a bit before almost falling. Taylor quickly held him up before turning to Johnathan. "I'm gonna make sure he gets home okay. Don't worry about me, go find Nance." He looked warily at Billy before nodding and heading off.

She started to help Billy out the house. He was staring down at her so he didn't seem to care where she was taking him. Finally she looked up at him and decided she needed to find him a ride.

"How'd you get here Billy?" She questioned.

"I drove here sweet cheeks." He grinned at her before looking over at his car. "That's my baby right there." Taylor looked at the car and could already tell it was his car, it just suited him.

She knew she had to get him home somehow. None of the other people at the party would if she left him there. They might say they were your friends but they didn't care about anyone but themselves. Taylor learned that the hard way. Just as she was thinking she saw Billy stumble away from her. She knew this was coming, so she helped him over to the bushes. She simply rubbed his back and whispered that everything was alright.

"Billy do you know your address so I can drive you home?" She asked gently while helping him stand up.

"No. No, I can't go home. Dad will freak out." He whispered before bending over and getting sick again.

"Do you have anywhere else you can go?" She cooed while rubbing his back again.

"I can just crash here." He coughed out.

"No, you can come stay at my place my parents aren't home. Where are your keys?" She asked as he stood up a bit. He reached in his pocket and handed her his keys.

"That sounds like fun sweet cheeks." He attempted to smirk but just looked like a mess.

"Let's just get you in the car." She sighed before helping him into the passenger seat.

She got into the drivers seat and started the expensive car. Taylor carefully backed out of Tina's drive way and made her way to her house. She tried to keep Billy awake so she wouldn't have to carry him inside. He continued with his bad flirting and after a few minutes she was at her house.

Billy stumbled up the steps with Taylor holding him most of his weight up. She decided to put him in her room until she found out where he could sleep. She sat him in her room before running downstairs to lock the doors and grab some water. When she got back to her room Billy was passed out on her bed sleeping soundly.

Taylor sighed out before sipping the water and setting it down along with Billy's keys and her own. She walked over to her closet and grabbed a spare blanket. She took off Billy's boots and jacket leaving him shirtless. She folded his jacket and sat it on her chair along with his shoes. After that she tossed the blanket over him and grabbed the cup before walking downstairs.

***

Billy awoke in a unfamiliar room with a major headache. At first he passed it as some tramp he slept withs room but then he realized he was alone in the bed with his jeans still on. He turned to his side and saw a glass of water and some pain killers and he silently thanked whoever left them.

He slowly made his way downstairs, trying to remember what happened yesterday. He didn't know where he was and that was starting to worry him. He heard someone humming and he followed the angelic voice. He soon saw the back of a certain red head and smirked.

"Well this certainly is a surprise." He flinched slightly at his loud voice. Taylor jumped slightly and turned to see Billy watching her from the walk way.

"Oh your finally awake, it's almost noon and I almost thought you weren't gonna wake up." She joked slightly before flipping t whatever she was cooking.

"You mind telling me what happened last night and why I'm here?" Billy questioned.

"Your probably gonna wanna sit down for this. Grilled Cheese?"