•Twelve•

After Billy left Taylor's on Saturday morning she didn't see him for the rest of the weekend. She wanted to call but knew that wasn't a good idea. She wouldn't give in. She couldn't fall for him. Friends, she could do. Falling for the player himself? She just couldn't do that.

      Since it was winter break and a Sunday, Taylor was bored out of her mind. She tried occupying herself with household chores and studying but just bored herself more. She decided to dress up and maybe go out to grab a cup of coffee, alone.

Taylor dressed in a pretty skirt and top that showed just enough skin but not too much. She wore a pair of flats to pare with the outfit. Taking a once over she smiled at the appearance, satisfied with her little makeup and curly hair. She grabbed her purse and headed too Benny's Burgers.

      Upon arriving she noticed many teens were already at the diner. Looks like Taylor wasn't the only bored teenager. She noticed a big crowd around a familiar Camaro.

Billy.

Taylor moved closer. She wanted to go greet the blonde boy that had grown close to her. She rounded her car and moved through the crowded parking lot. Before she could get to her destination, next to Billy, she stopped dead in her tracks. Her black heels digging into the concrete before she could take her usual place next to him.

It seems someone already took her place...

A gorgeous blonde was placed on Billy's side. The exact place Taylor always was. They were attached at the hip with her arm placed firmly on his chest. Billy was chatting with the blonde, she'd recognized to be one of Carols friends.

        Instead of pining over the subject she just quickly walked towards the door. If Billy wanted to take interest in other girls while he wasn't in her room treating her like she was a queen, then fine. She was fine with it. At least that's what she would tell her self while pushing away her feelings.

       Billy had another thing coming for him if he thought he could mess with her. Two could play at this game, Billy Hargrove.

     Putting her head up and a flirtatious smile on her pouty pink lips. 

***

      Billy had been watching the red head being hit on by a bunch of dumb jocks with letterman jackets for about ten minutes. This was not okay. They had something going on, or that's what he thought at least. When he kissed her she kissed back, she even agreed on a date.

But that was before everything...

      Taylor giggled at the jocks arm wrestling in front of her. They'd decided that arm wrestling and having Taylor judge it would determine who payed for her milkshake. She tried politely declining but they insisted.

      As Johnny was about to push Dylan's hand down another slammed on the table causing the two to break apart and jump back.

Taylor jumped back too and snapped her gaze towards the intruder. The anger in his eyes couldn't go unnoticed. Billy Hargrove stood in front of her, seething in anger. He was practically foaming at the mouth, in all honesty he looked like a wild rabid dog.

Hopefully he doesn't bite, because Taylor hasn't had her rabies shots.

Little authors note (sorry but it's necessary)

Heyyyyy hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry for the long wait... I felt horrible so I decided to add this chapter earlier than intended. Please vote and follow for more!! OH AND BEFORE I FORGET, I'm thinking about making another Billy Hargrove fan fiction... What y'all think? If ya have any suggestions or just wanna see me attempt another please comment!!! Also if you want a Billy POV or Taylor POV let me know, it's been on my mind for awhile!!