Chapter 2

29th October 2008

Cody and I was sitting on the couch, in Cody‘s living room, watching TV, when Alli came in with her friend, Nusi came in, and stood in front of him. “Cody, Nusi wanted to ask you something.” Alli said, as she stood next to Nusi, in front of me and Cody. “Will, you play guitar for me, in the school concert?” she asked, giving him a little smile at the end. Cody is really good at the guitar, and he sings too, but only in front of certain people. It took me a while for, me to persuade him to sing to me. “Um, sure, I guess.” Cody said, as he, looked back the TV. I smiled at Alli and Nusi. They smiled, back, and left the room, leaving Cody and I, alone.

1st November 2008

“You nervous?” I asked, as Cody and I stood from behind the stage, as Cody and Nasi, waited for there turn to go on stage. “No, not really, it’s only the school.” he replied, just as, he got told to go on stage. “Good luck Cody!” I said, as I hugged him, and smiled at him. “Good luck, Nasi.” I said, as I smiled at her. They both said thank you, as they made there way onto the stage. I walked with Alli, into the crowd, and we sat with Angie and Brad, who had a video camera. “What’s that for?” I asked, as Alli nodded her head, agreeing with me. “His grandparents and other family members, wanted to see him perform.” Angie answered us, as she pressed the button, for it to record.

http://youtu.be/gEl1qIFL_W4

“Well done guys!” I said as, Cody and Nasi, came off stage. “Thanks!” Nasi said, as she smiled big, and ran over to Alli, who was further away from us. “Thanks Elle.” Cody said, as he smiled, and hugged me from the side.

*at Cody’s house, later that day.*

“Mum, why did you record it?” Cody asked, Angie, as she set the video camera, next to her laptop. “Because, as I told Elle before. Your grandma and grandpa wanted to come, and see you, but they couldn’t, and some of our other family members wanted to see you too.” Angie smiled, as she connected the camera to her laptop. “So, why are you putting them on the laptop?” Cody asked, as he looked at me, expecting me to give him a answer. I shrugged my shoulders, and focused my attention back on Angie. “We’re putting it on youtube, it’ll be easier for them to see it.” “I don’t think grandma and grandpa, know how to use a computer, let alone the internet. Or youtube!” Cody said, as he laughed at the end. I laughed with him, and Angie replied, “Well, they’ll figure it out!”. 

I watched as, Cody made a youtube account, called ‘codysimsponmusic’.

I guess that’s were history was made.