Pt. 13

Taehyung Pov

A love letter?

It suddenly hit me, all this time I have been receiving hate. I had forgotten that love letter were still a thing.

I look over at Hoseok, his still smiling but why did his smile drop when I showed him the letter.

Even now he kinda looks down.

"Is something wrong?" I Asked Hoseok

"No"
I nodded my head.

I opened the letter and started reading it.

Dear Kim Taehyung,

I know I have no right to give you this letter right now, since
I was one of the people who looked down on you after the incident. But I'm
writing this letter now cause I now I know you are not the person they say you are.
I saw you and Hoseok in the cafe staff room when you were injured. I kinda listened in. When you told your side of the story, some of the questions I had about you were answered. For some reason I could trust you again. Since then it took me until now to write you this letter. It took me 2 week to realise why I could trust you so easily.
And now I finally realise, it's because I like you. I still remember when I liked you before the incident had happened, but I guess after the incident I tried hiding my feelings. But now I can finally be at relief and tell you how I feel. I understand if you can't return these feelings but I would still like to be friends with you. But please Taehyung, tell people your side of the story because you deserve better.

Mirae ❤️

My heart fluttered in away I thought it would never do again.
I was happy. Happy that someone believes me.

Unknowingly a big smile lit up on my face.

But, I don't think I can return her feelings.
My heart felt occupied with someone else.

It was like I already love someone else.

But, Who?