Pt. 20

Taehyung Pov

Classes started again and Hoseok was still quiet.
I didn't know what to say anymore.

When the bell went signalling that classes were over, Hoseok just left quickly without a goodbye.

I couldn't take it anymore so I quickly got my bag and ran after him.

I went out the gate and looked around, I spotted Hoseok walking to the back.

I quickly ran to the back and yelled out

"Hoseok!"

Hoseok stopped but didn't turn around.

"Hoseok, are you okay, did I do something to upset you" I questioned but what happened next shocked me.

Hoseok had turned around and touched our lips together. My eye widened in shock that I was kissing a guy! But for some reason my body didn't move away or push him back.

Even my heart started to beat faster then normal.
This feeling I'm having was the same one when I was with Seoryn.
I finally understand now.

Hoseok broke of the kiss and placed his forehead onto my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ah, I know your with Mirae but I couldn't help it. Taehyung ever since I met you it was like I felt a spark in me. I have never felt this passionate about some before. And I know I haven't know you for that long but it's long enough for me to know that I love you. I know your not gay but I just want you to know this" Hoseok looked me in the eye and was about to turn and walk off when my body moved on its own and grabbed his wrist.

"Hoseok, I think.... I think I love you too"