Pt. 16

Taehyung Pov

I woke up to a weird sound.

I open my eyes and saw that I was in a hospital room.

My eyes traveled around the room before they landed on a girl who was sleeping on the chair.

She look familiar, ...... oh it was the girl who gave me the letter, Mirae

I tried sitting up but groaned in pain.
Mirae woke up because of that.

"Taehyung, your awake" she smiled

"What's going on I asked" then suddenly a flash back hit me. I remembered Joohyun and his friends.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, I couldn't stop Joohyun in the hallway, I was too scared" she said about to cry. Her eyes already looked puffy from crying.

"It's alright, but how long was I out for?" I asked.

"5 days"

"What!" I said in shock.

"Joohyun, apparently had cut you on your wrist and near your stomach, his friends stopped him before he went to far, but you had already lost a lot of blood" she explained.

"Have you seen Hoseok" I asked

"Yes, he actually visited you for all 5 days and brought you flowers" she pointed at the vase filled with flowers.

"Were you here too all 5 days" I questioned

And she nodded.

"Why?" I asked her "not being rude or anything, and since I hadn't said anything to you about your confession"

"It's alight Tae, i already knew you wouldn't feel the same way" she painfully smiled "but I still want to be friends with you, and besides I was here all 5 days since I felt guilty for what I have done before" she explained.

"Thank you" I smiled "can I ask you a favour Mirae"

She nodded

"Can you give me a hugged" I looked at her

She smiled and hugged me tightly but gently at the same time.
It felt good to hug someone, in a while.