Pt. 19

Taehyung Pov

I walked into class a saw Hoseok there. I smiled brightly.

I sat next to him and he smiled at me, but this time his smile somehow didn't look like it usually does.

I smile back, I was going to thank him for visiting me but he said something first.

"So I saw you hugging Mirae near your locker, congrats on getting a girlfriend" Hoseok smiled.

"Oh n.." I was cut off by the teacher walking in.

The whole entire time, I felt like there was something wrong.
I think Hoseok is sad or upset.

I didn't know why, and I chose not to ask since I might make it worse by asking.

🍂

The whole 4 periods went by and I felt like I was getting the silent treatment.

Lunch finally came, before I could even say anything Hoseok packed everything and went out.

Maybe I'm the reason his upset.

I decided not to go near him and let him be alone.

But now where was I going to sit in the cafeteria?

While I was thinking where I could sit, I got to the cafeteria.

All eyes were on me, but this time majority of the people didn't glare.
But just smiled.

I walked up and got my tray and my food.
I look around to where I could sit.

I saw Hoseok group of friends waving at me but Hoseok's back was turned to me.

I didn't know what to do should I sit there with them or not.

I was about to walk to them, when I felt someone drag me somewhere else.

It was Mirae, she dragged me to her group of friends.
It consists of 5 girls and 3 dudes.

"Here sit" she patted a seat next to her. I nodded and sat there.

"So guys this is Taehyung," she introduced me.

"Taehyung this is, Hanbi, Eunbyeol, Jae, Mark, Haea, Joshua and Ryua" she named them all.