Pt. 22

Taehyung Pov
2 months later.

It's been 2 months since that make-out session. Not say we never kissed after that.

Everyone at school already knows that me and Hoseok are a thing now.
At first people were shocked but they excepted us.
And more surprisingly, they excepted me.

As for Joohyun after sending me to the hospital and taking it too far,
his friends and him got expelled.

No one has heard from Joohyun since then.
People say he went to a mental institution but others say he went to jail.

Honestly, right now I don't exactly care. I'm just happy being with Hoseok.

Today is a Saturday and me and Hoseok were at the gym.

We were Woking out until Hoseok asked me to hold his feet down as he does sit up on the floor since the gym machine he needed was being used.

We went to the floor room and no one else was there.

I squatted down and held his feet with my hands.

"And, go" I said.

"1 2 3 4..."I counted

🍂

"59 60" I smile at him as he kept going.
My hands started to hurt a bit so I decided to move closer in since it was a more comfortable position.

"61..." I was cut off from Hoseok's lips touching mine. I realised I was too close and that's why our lips touched.

"Sorry" I chuckled

Hoseok did another sit up again but this time sat up straight and slammed his lips onto mine.

"You sure you're sorry?" Hoseok questioned with a smirk.
And I smiled back.

Every second I spent with Hoseok makes me happy,
And that how I know he is The one for me.

End

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

So this book was technically supposed to have a sad ending but I guess after ask a few people, most wanted a happy ending.

This book took long to write and it's still sucks.

Sigh

I'm sorry if this book was a disappointment.😂