Chapter 1: The big fight

Y/N:" Hey guys! You're probably here for the story, so let me explain."
Author:"No, let me do the talking. I can show both your, and Jungkook's side."
Y/N:"Okay, true, but don't mention his name please."
Author:"Okay, next time I won't mention his name and uhm.......
LET'S GOO!!"

Author's P.O.V

You came home from work, being exhausted. You worked as a full-time nurse, so you were barely home. Which, your husband, Jungkook, didn't like at all. He finally had a couple of months off from his work. He worked as a detective, and had vacation to celebrate the huge case he solved. You walked into the living room to see an angry Jungkook.
Jungkook:"Work... Again, huh?" He said angrily.
You:" Look, I'm really sorry Jungkookie. I had an emergency, so I had to work overtime."
Jungkook:"Yeah, right..." He said as he rolled his eyes. He suddenly stood up an began to yell at you. "ISN'T THERE ALWAYS AN EMERGENCY WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FREE??! ARE YOU DOING THIS ON PURPOSE TO STAY AWAY FROM ME?!? TELL ME Y/N, TELL ME!!" You were shocked because he had never gotten so mad. Your eyes started to become teary, and as soon as you spoke, tears started falling.
You:"Jungkook, I tried my best and there was actually an emergency... I can't believe that you didn't believe me and that you yelled at me because I'm trying to help people... I-I need to go...." You said as you were crying really hard.
Jungkook:"Wait Y-Y/N, I'm s-sor-" He said as his eyes started watering because of seeing you like this.
You:"Save it, you've already hurt me."
You walked out angrily, and slammed the door.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Y/N just left the house. I called her brother, Yoongi hyung, to ask what to do. He said that she'll come back and that I just have to leave her alone for now. I thanked him and hung up. I was really worried, and waited hours and hours. At least, it felt like hours, but it had only been twenty minutes.

5 hours later

Now I was worried sick because Y/N didn't come home yet. I quickly called Yoongi hyung again.
Jungkook:"HYUNG!! SHE DIDN'T COME BACK YET!! WHAT DO I DO??!"
Yoongi:"Wow, slow down and stop screaming. What happened?" He said in a sleepy voice.
Jungkook:"She didn't come back yet hyung!! What do I do?!"
Yoongi:"Who didn't come back?" He asked confused.
Jungkook:"Y/N!!"
Yoongi:"WHAT?? IT HAS BEEN 5 HOURS!! SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BACK BY NOW!!"
Jungkook:"I KNOW! SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE?!!"
Yoongi:"YES! CALL THE POLICE I'M ON MY WAY!!"
Jungkook:"Ok hyung!"
I ended the call and called the police straight after.

Author's P.O.V

You were crying for hours, just walking around town, not knowing where to go. After a total of 4 hours, you finally stopped crying and you felt like you had no tears left.
You noticed that everyone in the street had been looking at you, so you walked into a closed-off alley, thinking you'd be alone. Well, apparently you weren't, because you saw three men there. Suddenly one of the men was dragged against the wall without even being touched. In schock, you looked at the man who's eyes were constantly following the man that was being dragged against the wall, and you saw a bright red colour in his eyes. You wondered how you could have seen the colour of his eyes, because you were looking from the side. You realised you just had eye contact and the man had seen you. Suddenly a moist cloth was pressed against your mouth and nose, and you passed out.

You woke up in a dark room, on a bed.
You didn't remember anything of the incident. The only thing you remembered, was your personal information.

END OF CHAPTER 1

Hi guyss!! I hope you had fun reading the first chapter of my FF. This is my first FF, so if there is anything I should do differently, let me know!! If I made any mistakes, I'm sorry, English isn't my first language. Also, none of these pictures are mine. And, if you want to use my story for anything, please ask permission first. Uhm... This is taking way too long, so I'll go now 😂
BWYEEEEEEEEEE