Chapter 11: Time with Kookie

Y/N's P.O.V:

"Babe, tell me what happened the night you disappeared please."
"Uhm... That's going to take long, a lot happened."
"Well, I want to hear it."
"Yeah, we do too." The rest of the boys said.
"Okay... So, after our fight, I was just walking, and crying outsi-"
"Oh my god, did I make you cry, baby? I'm so sorry princess, I swear I didn't mean any o-"
"Kookie, it's okay, it's over now. But, let me continue." The boys giggled.
"So, I was walking outside, and I noticed how everyone was staring at me. So, I walked down an alley, thinking I'd be alone. Well, I wasn't and I saw some weird stuff. I saw a man, dragging another man, against the wall, without touching him. I don't know how he did it, but he did. Then a cloth was pressed against my mouth and face, and I passed out. That's when I woke up in an underground base, and that's where I met the boys, again. I didn't remember anything of my life here, so I guess I was brainwashed."
"Wow, that's... Wow."
"Haha yes, that was what I thought too."
"Hey guys, it's starting to get pretty late, it's already midnight. Let's go to bed now." Jin said.
"Yeah, you're right." I said.
We all went to bed.

The next morning, I was the first to wake up, so I made some breakfast. I made an English breakfast, and woke up everyone.

I came to our bedroom, (Jungkook and I sleep there) and saw that Jungkookie was still sleeping soundly.
"Pssssst, Kookie." I sat next to him, on the floor.
"Ah...." He groaned and frowned.
"Wake up~" He opened one of his eyes and he looked really cute. He was literally winking.
"Wait... YAY!" He suddenly yelled.
"Wow! Kookie, why are you suddenly screaming? Do want to make me deaf?"
"Noooo, I'm sowwy." He said in a baby voice, pulling me onto the bed, with one arm.

He saw me clearly and he bunny-smiled. "Hi baby, I just forgot that... You are here, alive, next to me. I love youuuuuuuu~" He said while pecking my lips over and over.
"Haha, Kook, I love you too. Now come on, I made breakfast."
"Ooooh what did you make?"
"English breakfast."
"With bacon?"
"With bacon." His eyes sparkled.
"Okay, I'm coming."
"Okay, I'll go down fi-"
"Noo stay here I want to see you."
"Woah, did you miss me that much?"
"Yes princess." I blushed.
"Stop it.."
"Awww you're blushing. Okay, stay here."
"Okay okay, I'm not a dog."
"I'll be quick."
"Okay."

*spongebob voice*
">5 minutes later<"

He came out of the bathroom in a white T-shirt, with leather jeans, leather jacket, and Timberlands.

"Wow Kook, you're lookin' fineeeee"
"What?"
"Uh nothing"
"You sure?"
"Uh ye"
"So you didn't say:'Wow Kook, you lookin' fineeeee'?"
"Uhhh.... No..?" I blushed, once again. HOW DOES THIS DUDE KEEP MAKING ME BLUSH.
"So, you did say it, didn't you?" He said while raising an eyebrow.
I hid my face in my pillow.
"Haha, c'mon babygirl, let's go downstairs." He smirked. Oh sh*t, he called me babygirl, AND he smirked.
"Nooooooo I'm too embarrassed~"
He chuckled. "C'monnnnn~"
"Nuuuuu~"
"Princess, I didn't want to do this, but-" He lifted me by my sides, and wrapped my legs around his waist. I buried my head in his chest.
"Kook, I love you, but at times like this, I hate you for embarrassing me."
"Princess, let's go downstairs."
"Okay fineee~ Then let me go."
"Nope." He said while walking down the stairs.
"Kook! Fine, I'll jump off myself." I said while he was still walking down the stairs.
"No baby you'll--What how did you do that??!" I jumped off of him and made a parcour-roll.
"Kookie, don't you remember? I learnt how to this at police training."
"Oh yeah, I forgot. But... Why didn't you become a police officer again?"
"Because I wanted to be a nurse, but father forced me to become a police officer."
"Oh yeah."
"C'mon, let's go."
"Okay." We went to kitchen and saw all the guys, still in the PJ's I gave them, with messy hair. They looked soooo cute.
"Okay, let's eat."
"Yaaaaay food." Tae yelled.
"Haha, go eat, TaeTae."
"TaeTae? Seriously?"
"Kookie, you're jealous, again."
"No I'm not."
"Yes you are."
"Fine... You're just... You're mine, okay?"
"Kookie, I can prove I am."
"How?"
You kissed him. It was a short, sweet kiss.
"Awwwww." They all awwed, while Kookie and I were looking deep in each other's eyes.
"I love you." He suddenly said.
"I love you too."
"Let's eat." He said.
"Okayy."
We ate and cleaned up after ourselves. I went upstairs for a minute, and changed into proper clothes. I went down again and saw that Kookie was gone.
"Guys? Have you seen Kookie?"
"Uh no..." Someone said. Well, not just someone, I knew it was Kook.
"Kook, come out."
"Baby, how do you know me so well?" He said while coming out of the closet.
"Babe, we're married."
"Oh yeah." He said while scratching his nape.
"Awww cute. Okay let's do something"
"Okayy."
We did a lot. We went to the park, we went to a zoo, and some cute cafes.
It was already 00:38 when we came home. All the boys were fast asleep.
We went upstairs.
"Kook, Imma take a shower." I was about to walk away, but he got a hold of my wrist. WHYYYYY T^T.
"Not without me, babygirl." He said while smirking.
"Wha-" He dragged me into the shower and... Let's just say that it was a looong, tiring, steamy,... Rough shower...
We went to bed and many more days passed by. It had been 2 months.
"Kookie!! I'm going out!! I'll see you in a bit!"
"Okay princess, be careful!"
I walked to the store, and I got some pregnancy tests. I went to a bathroom and used all the tests, there were 3 of them. ...They all turned out to be positive! I'm so happyyyyyy! That also explains the tiny bit of fat I've got. I went to the doctor to check if it was real, and it was! OMGGGGGG!!
I went home, and greeted Kookie.
"Hi Kookie!"
"Hi princess! Where were you?"
"Oh I just went to the store."
"What did you get?"
"It's a gift, but you'll get it tonight."
"Awwww okay."
It was already 16:53, so I cooked something special for tonight. I set up the table and wore something nice. I lit up some candles and 'sprinkled' some rosepetals around.
"Guys! Come eat!"
They all ran downstairs, they must've been hungry.
"Yaay fo-Eh-Wh-What?" Tae said.
"Yea I thought the same." Chim said.
"Is this the gift you were talking about baby?" Kook asked.
"Gift?" Hope asked.
"Yes, a gift Hobi, and no, this is not the gift."
"What--Princess, why did you put so much work in this, if this is not the gift?"
"Because this is a special occasion, because of the gift."
"When do we get the gift?" Namjoon asked, with a broken spoon in his hands.
"After dinner, and, Joonie, how did you break that?"
"I honestly don't know."
"C'mon, let's eat." I said
"Yeah, okay." They said, agreeing.
We finished eating and I stood up.
"Okay guys, I'm going to give the gift. I hope you like i-"
"Wait!" Kookie yelled and he ran to the cabinet, grabbing some wine. He filled the glasses, including mine, and he put it down.
"Okay, we're ready for the gift." Kookie said, smiling sheepishly.
"Uhm... I can't drink wine, Kookie."
"Why not, princess? Do you want something else?" He was about to go to the cabinet again, bit I stopped him.
"Kookie, I'm not allowed to have any sort of alcohol."
"Why not? Is something wrong?"
"No Kookie... Shall I give you the present?"
"Wh-I-Uh-Okay, sure, why not babe."
You kissed him.
"So... That was the present?" He asked, confused.
"No Kookie, I just wanted to do that before I say this, okay here goes nothing... You're going to be a father."
I said smiling. His eyes widened and he immediately pulled me into a hug.
"You're pregnant??!? Baby, I love you so much!"
"OMG!! Congratz Y/N!" All the boys cheered.
"Baby, I really love you... I'm so happy!"
After talking for hours, about baby's, baby names, baby clothes and more, we went to bed.

END OF CHAPTER 11

HEY GUYS! I'm sorry that I didn't update, but I'm updating faster than normal! Soooo do you like my story so far? I hope you did. I hope you'll like the next chapters too. Well, I have to go now.
BWYEEEEEE!!