Chapter 6: More friends?

Y/N's P.O.V:

I woke up and looked around. I don't remember any of this..? Where am I? This is not my room? I walked out and saw Hobi. "Hi Hobi!!" I hug-tackled him. "Hi Y/N!!!" He said as he chuckled.
"Soooo..."
"Soooo..?"
"Why am I here?"
"Well, you fell asleep."
"Oh. Yeah, that's me."
"Haha, okay, now, get ready, we're going out to have breakfast."
"Okay Hobii"
You got ready and put on your shoes.
"Let's go?"
"Let's go" you said.
We went to a cafe where you could have breakfast. I saw 5 other boys, and I recognized 2 of them. TaeTae and ChimChim. "Y/N!" They yelled in unison. "Hi Chim, hi Tae!" They ran up to me and hugged me. "Hi Y/N!" A cute boy said. "I'm Namjoon!" He continued. "Hi Joonie!" I said. They all awwed. "Y/N-nie has a habit of giving everyone a nickname when they meet." Hobi said. "Hi Y/N! I'm Seokjin! And this sleepyhead here is Yoongi!" "Huh what?" The sleeping boy woke up. "Oh, hi Y/N, I'm Yoongi." He said. "Hi Jinnie! And wow, Yoongz, you're so pale! I'll call you Suga!" "Aww that's cute!" He said with a gummy smile.
"But.... How do you guys know my name..?"
"Well, Hoseok, sneakily took pictures of you and told us everything about you." Suga said. I looked back at Hoseok, and I saw him blushing.
"Aww Hobi's blushing!!" I said as I pinched his cheeks. How cute. "Okay, let's just eat." Hoseok said, still blushing. We ate pancakes and it was delicious. We all headed back to my room and we were just hanging out. Boss walked past my room and we heard him say: "Yes... Uh-huh... Yes.... Okay.... Wait, what?.... Okay.... Where's Jungkook?" We all suddenly had a huge headache and we passed out.

END OF CHAPTER 6

HELLOW MY FRIENDZ! I'M SO SORRY! I SHOULD'VE UPDATED EARLIER! SOWWYYYY!!! I hope you liked the chapter, I'm going to try to update everyday! Once again, I'm so sorry! This story is going nowhere. It's ridiculous. Especially the first chapter. But, I'm going to finish what I started. I have to go now, goodbye! Wait... That's not what I say...

BWYEEEEE!!!
(That's better)