our beloved sulli

for you, choi jinri.

i'm sorry for bothering all of you such a sad update. i'm honestly devastated about the news. i couldn't handle it. sulli was.. a lot. she was great. she meant a lot to our dear idols, to our dear family, the fans. and i'm seriously enraged over the fact that the people who brought her to this decision, are still at it! who raised them, HOW have they been raised?! what in the world is up with them? it's inhuman! if you're not able to experience empathy while perfectly healthy, then i don't consider you human. i'm sorry i just need to rant. all of this is crazy. nonsense. why would they do and say such things? do they realise the consequences of their actions? do they realise they actually murdered someone? the one comment which made flip completely was 'what a shame. she should have died earlier.' do these people even know what the they are doing? saying?! do they know what kind of influence that has on one's mental health?! what made everything worse is that sulli's mental health was already affected by these nonsense comments. she had DEPRESSION people! ....

you know, asking so many questions about people who are pathetic is a waste of my time. of ALL OF OUR time, since i know some of you might still be wondering why. for everyone who's still crying, remember her sweet moments. she was truely beautiful. and if her haters can't handle that and have to comment malicious things under her posts to make themselves feel better, then so be it. in the future they'll see what they've done. they'll realise what horrible behaviour that is and hopefully, they'll change.
but for now all we can do is hope for the best for everyone.

i'm so sorry for rambling so much, i don't even know what this is about anymore. i was just grieving her death, my apologies.
the last thing i want to say is that i wish the best for sulli's family, i hope that they will stay strong together. the fans will always be supporting them. we love her after all.
so choi jinri, this is my last goodbye to you.

sulli, i will always love you.