Chapter 5: Best friend?

???:"Oh my god, are you okay??! Wait... Y/N..?"
"Do I... Do I know you..?" You looked at the man standing in front of you and you remembered that he was the same guy who you saw in your flashback.
"Sir, may I ask for your name?" I asked politely.
"Uh.. Yes, of course... I'm Jackson..." He said still looking confused.
"Jackson..? Where do I remember that from..?"
"Y/N, I was your best friend, until you 'died'... What is going on..? Why'd you suddenly disappear? Why were you gone? Why did you fake your death? And the most important question, why don't you remember me?"
"Jackson, I don't.. I don't know you. I don't have the answers to your questions, but I just have more questions. Like: When did I die..? I disappeared? I even faked my death? I've been gone? I was here all along, right...??? And, I don't know what's going on, do you..? And last but not least.. I knew you..?"
"Y/N, you were my best friend. Until you disappeared." He said with tears in his eyes.
"How..? When did I disappear?"
"The day before yesterday. You were missing, and everyone was upset."
"..How was I your best friend...?"
"Well, we met in high school. We were really good friends. We always shared our secrets and feelings."
"I... I don't remember..."
"Come with us. Maybe you guys can talk a little." Taehyung suddenly said.
"Uh... Okay..." Jackson said.
We walked to our 'home' (the underground base) and went inside.
"Soo... This is where I live..."
"Oh. Nice."
"Talk." Taehyung said, and he walked away.
"Well... Uhm... What's your favorite colour..?" I asked.
"Uhh... Blue and red I guess..."
"Oh! We have something in common! Those are my favorite colours too!"
"I know..." He mumbled sadly.
"Aawwww, don't be sad! Don't worry, be happy!" I said with a huge smile.
"Hehe, happy and positive as always, huh?" He said with a grin plastered on his face.
"I guess so, yeah! But uhm...  What is your favorite type of food?"
"Pizza." He said without hesitating.
"Wow, you must really love pizza." I said while laughing out loud.
"Yup. Pizza. Definitely. Definitely pizza. Pizza is life. 'No pizza, no life." Hehe, remember?"
I suddenly had another headache, and my knees gave out.
"Ouch!!"
"Oh my, are you okay?!?" Everything slowly turned back to normal.
"Yeah, I guess.." He helped me get off of the floor and started talking.
"What happened?"
"Well, I just found out that when I have a headache, I have a flashback of something."
"Oh, then what did you see?"
"Somehow, I saw us two, sitting on a bench in a park, back in Busan, my hometown. We were laughing, and you said 'No pizza, no life.' And I literally rolled off of the bench. I don't know why, but I was laughing at EVERYTHING you said."
He smiled.
"So you remember?"
"I guess I remember."

END OF CHAPTER 5

HELLOW MY FRIENDS. HOW ARE YAH DOIN'? Okay, IDEK what I'm doing. Buuuuuut... Did you like the chapter? I hope you did! I'm very sorry for the short chapter, I'll try my best on the next one! Please don't copy my story without asking me.

If you think something should change, please tell me. Also leave a comment!! Please tell me if there is any error or typo.

So please, like, leave a comment, follow me, or vote (or do all 😂😂)
But, I have to go. Byeeeeeee, and thank you!