the beginning to the start

Explosions!
Chaos!
Space!
Michel bay!
We see a bold, well built machine flying through space, cautiously moving through destroyed ally mechs .

Explosions!Chaos!Space!Michel bay!We see a bold, well built machine flying through space, cautiously moving through destroyed ally mechs

As the mech draws his hand gun, aiming at each moving thing in space. A booming sound echoes south of the mech. A large beam soars through empty space like a comet. He's hit!! A direct hit to the left shoulder!! Burning the limb off! "no, the arm!!"
The boy exclaims. Followed by more large beams hurling through space. Some of the beams miss, most beams, hit the mech. Direct hits! Right leg lost, right shoulder pad lost, left side of the waist scorched, left thigh blown away, right side of the face plate toasted. This mech is now rendered useless, unless if he can use his remaining right arm to shoot his target. But... Where is he?
-WOOSH-
"Over there!"
He fires a bullet to his east. Nothing.
-FWOOSH!! -
"There!"
He fires a bullet to his south. Nothing again.
-WOOSH-
'' Where is he?!''
-WOOSH FWOOSH MORE WOOSHES-
''Where will he be?''
-WOOSH-
''There! ''
He fires his bullet to his northwest, just as the enemy mech stops right in front of the bullet it's a hit! Right to the bot's dome. Victory is as present as the dead machine ahead of us. Or is it? The enemy mech fires one last bream this time, impacting our hero's mech in the core,
-KABOOM-
A large explosion was caused by the tear in the bot's core causing it's power to spill and ignite. A loss, of victory and one well built plastic mech model.
''I should give you credit for landing a hit on my mech, but it wasn't enough to take me down. You lose, you shouldn't play in these games kid, you got no talent to fight.''
Scowls the vicious man opposing our young, very young, hero.
''That's not true... ''
Weeps the little boy.
''Face it you lose, you're talentless''
''Talentless''
''Talentless''
''Talentless''

-7 years later-
Seven years later the boy still remembers those words, now 15 years old, he has never again entered the battle field never again went into battle, never again built a plastic mech model. His older sister, now 19 years old, decided to take his place and began battling with her own custom mecha, that both of them built together. The boy's name is Anthony Davis and her sister Jamie Davis, have been known as local champions, to their neighbors who also play mecha battle. Anthony as the builder/repair man, and Jamie as the fighter, seeming bold and fearless.

 Anthony as the builder/repair man, and Jamie as the fighter, seeming bold and fearless