TO THE REGIONALS!!

“Well wasn't that fun?” Zero calmly said to his friends.

“Heh… that was rather intense… it was stressful at the moment” Javier chimes in.

“All you did most of the time was cower behind a large stone, and then just body slam two GMs” Margaret laughs.

“Hey! I was still useful to the team!”

“For a long second”

“You was still useful to the team” Jamie commented.

“Thanks Jamie”

“Well then… how about we go and have a small victory feast at that chinese restaurant over there!” Zero chimes in again seemingly out of nowhere.

“Yea and hopefully you stop popping in and out of seemingly nowhere…” Anthony says after catching his breath.

“Do you have enough for the five of us?” Margaret asks.

“I have more than enough to feed all of us for two years in my wallet alone!”

Everyone is in silence…

“You sure saying that outloud in a public place is alright? I mean… everyone should know this like the back of their hand” Jamie exclaims.

“Yeah well I don't care about myself as much as I do about all my friends and companions…”

“But you shouldn't just yell out how much money you have. There could be thieves everywhere!”

“... … … so?”

Silence…

“All you gotta say is … ‘so’?”

“Yea?... … …”

Silence… more silence… moar silencio… silence… murica…

“Let's just go!” Anthony yells out breaking the infinite silence.

All five members of Team Iron Clad march forward as they simply walk to a nearby chinese buffet… they somehow walked ten miles in five minutes. When they arrived, Zero payed for the table. And they all had a feast. Javier managed to ever eat for once, Zero ate almost nothing but noodles, Jamie and Anthony managed to eat fully for the first time. And Margaret ate like a fancy person.

“Thanks for the meal Zero! It's really good to have a proper meal for once!” Anthony says with a mouthful of food.

“Your Welcome! If you actually make it to the top ten in the regionals… you can have more than this on your way to the championship.”

“Wait really!?”

“Yep… I also believe that you will go all the way… to where only you can go… and only you can end…”

“... … … that sounds cool but what does it mean?”

“ I don't remember… but I did recite that for twenty minutes… “

“Ahh… well that's weird…”

“Enjoy your food… in a few days, you will be traveling to the regionals tournament. And there, you will see and have a challenge”

“Wuow”

Zero continues eating his food, and so does Anthony. Everyone enjoys their meal. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.