Part 1

Namjoon and Hoseok were going to be waking up soon. The rest of the house was already awake and completing their morning requirments.

Jin was is the kitchen with Jimin, happily making breakfast for the seven of them.

"Jin-Oppa?" Jimin says looking towards Jin.

"Yes Jiminie?" Jin replies while making sure the pancakes aren't burning.

"What can I do?" Jimin says, eagerly wanting to help the older.

"Hmmm..." Jin hums, putting a finger to his lips, pretending think "How about you get everyone's drinks?"

"Oh, okay! Thank you Oppa!" Jimin smiles, moving to the fridge.

He carefully pulls out a carton of orange juice, and jug of milk and sets them on the counter.

"Good job remembering everyone's favorite baby." Jin says ruffeling Jimin's hair.

Jimin blushes lightly and smiles.

"Thank you Oppa."

Jin finishes up the breakfast and turns to Jimin.

"Can you go get everyone for me baby?" He asks.

Jimin nods and heads into the living room. He peeks his head inside for look.

Yoongi and Taehyung were sitting on the couch talking with each other.

Jimin went in and stood by the couch, waiting for them to finish speaking.

"Jiminie?" Tae says as soon as he sees Jimin.

"Breakfast is ready Oppa." He smiles.

"Thank you for telling us baby." Yoongi says as stands up, then planting a kiss on his head bef
ore walking out.

Jimin smiles before turning back to Taehyung.

"I'll be at the table in a minute Oppa, I have to go tell Kookie now." Jimin says.

"Of course, thank you again Jiminie." Taehyung says, kisses him on the cheek, then heads to the dining room.

Jimin giggles before heading out himself. He begins looking for Jungkook.

"Kookie?" Jimin calls out when he's checked most of the rooms and still can't find him. He goes back the dining room.

No one has started eating yet.

"Jiminie, where's Jungkook?" Yoongi asks in confusion as to why the younger boy wasn't with him.

"I-I can't find him." Jimin answers feeling a little nervous "I checked a lot of the rooms, I still c-couldn't find him."

Just as Jimin is about to let tears fall, the door to Namjoon and Hoseok's room opens.

Everyone visibly tenses, that is, until they all hear the sound of, not only two voices, but three.

As they all let it sink in, Namjoon and Hoseok walk into the dining room, with Jungkook in between them, holding both of their hands.

"You see Daddy, you see Sir, that's why Kookie came to your room last night." Jungkook tells the two Doms, looking up and back and forth between the two of them.

"And do you promise you aren't lying to Daddy and Sir? What you're telling us is the truth?" Namjoon asks, looking down at his Sub.

"Yes! Kookie promises he isn't lying. He is telling Daddy and Sir, the one hundred percent truth!" Jungkook nods his head.

"Alright, we believe you." Namjoon says before looking up at the rest of his boys at the dinning table, before his gaze sharpens onto three specific boys.

"Thank you for telling us Kookie baby, Sir is very proud of you." Hoseok smiles and ruffles Jungkook's hair, causing the younger boy to smile back, and blush lightly.

"Alright, everyone, let's have a seat." Namjoon commands.

And just as Jin is about to kneel next to Namjoon, he stops him.

"Uh uh, you all need to be in a chair today, except for Jimin and Jungkook.

Hearing this Jimin takes the spot on the floor by Namjoon, and Jungkook, sits on Hobi's lap.

The rest of the boys share a nervous look with each other, as they all take a seat at the table.

"So, Jungkookie came to our room last night with a nightmare." Namjoon's voice hangs heavy in the air, and the three boys stare at him, already having an idea of what's about to happen.

"You know he is supposed to go to one of you, in your rooms when that happens, correct?"

The three boys nod.

"Mmhm, well, Jungkook knows that as well, so, how come he didn't?"

The boys take glances at each other.

"No answer? That's fine, because I already know what it is."

"Y-Y-You d-do?" Taehyung's quiet voice asks.

The Doms both nod, and this time, it's Hoseok who speaks.

"Care to explain why you were preventing Jungkook from coming to you by having a threesome?"

The boy's eyes go wide, and nothing is heard except for a hushed "Uh oh" from Jimin.

"Well?" Hoseok continues.

Jin's mouth opens and closes, as if he is going to answer, but can't find the right words to use.

Yoongi bites his lip, avoiding the strong gaze from his Doms.

Taehyung looks at Jin and Yoongi, looking for an answer, before getting nothing and turns his gaze to his feet.

"You know you aren't allowed mess around during the night, unless you have permission." Hoseok finishes, at least for now.

"I do recall the three of you asking if you could do that last night, but I also remember giving you a strict, and absolute, no." Namjoon says sternly.

Jin, Yoongi, and Tae, finally lock eyes with their Daddy.

"You three, blatantly disobeyed my orders." Namjoon says, anger now lacing his voice.

"I believe a punishment is in order Namjoon." Hoseok says as he places Jungkook on the floor, not even getting a whine from the boy.

Namjoon stands up from his spot, picking Jimin up and placing him on his chair.

"Oh yeah, I believe so too." He agrees, glaring at the boys down the table.

Namjoon leaves the room abruptly, Hoseok though, knows exactly where he's going.

Hoseok turns back to the Jin, Yoongi and Tae.

"You boys better eat your breakfast quick, I don't think setting up your punishment will take too long, but the punishment itself..."

   "I have a feeling that will last long."