Part 7

It's been a few weeks since it was discovered Taehyung had a puppy space. They had their time getting used to, and exploring it out. Taehyung wasn't always in puppy space, he was still dominant too.

As of late, a certain someone seemed to forget that.

One day, Namjoon and Hoseok were both required to leave the house for work. Unfortunately, Yoongi and Seokjin weren't in the most 'dominant' of moods for the day. So, those two, along with Jimin and Jungkook were all downstairs hanging around in the living room.

Taehyung hadn't woken up yet, and the four didn't bother to go wake him up.

"Guys, shouldn't someone go wake up Tae..?" Yoongi finally voiced after a while of putting it off.

"Yeah, I don't want to get in trouble again, I need to hold my streak again." Jin added as Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Pfft, no. Taehyung is probably in puppy space again. Plus, I think he's losing dom side." Jimin said sassily, causing Jungkook to gasp and the other two to look at him in surprise.

"What? It's not like I'm wrong it's been forever since Taehyung has felt dominant. Which makes things easier for me." he giggled and gave them a sassy grin.

However, he didn't notice that their eyes had shifted from looking at Jimin, to behind him. Suddenly, there was strong grip on Jimin's shoulder.

"So what things are easier for you exactly?" a deep voice rang out.

Jimin gulped and turned around with a nervous smile. "O-Oh h-hey TaeTae, h-how are you?"

Taehyung frowned and quickly turned Jimin around and made him stand.

"That's Sir to you." he said coldly and dragged him off to his room.
Jimin yelped and tried to pull away. That only caused Taehyung to growl and pick him up, throwing him onto his shoulder and landing a hard smack onto his ass.

"Be quiet. You've seem to forgotten who gets to be in charge here. I'm gonna help remind you." Taehyung said and smacked his ass again before swinging the door to his room open and throwing Jimin onto the bed.

"Jimin, you've been very rude to me. Don't think I don't know about who you speak behind our backs like a teenage girl. You deserve a punishment. Don't you agree?"

Jimin bit his lip and looked down. He knew he probably did deserve one, but there was no way he was going to admit that. That being said, Jimin just huffed and crossed his arms.

"I don't know, do I?"

Big mistake. Taehyung's jaw clenched and he quickly grabbed Jimin and moved him onto his lap after he sat down. Grabbing the hem of Jimin's shorts, he pulled them down, along with his underwear, to his ankles.

Jimin yelped and tried to reach back and grab his shorts to pull them back up. Taehyung tutted and gripped his wrists in one hand and held them above his head.

"You are being very bad Jimin. Twenty spanks, count them, or you get more." Taehyung said, keeping it simple and straight to the point.

Before Jimin could even make a sound, a loud smack echoed across the room, a long a high pitched yelp.

"O-One.."

Taehyung smirked and smacked his ass again.

"Two.."

Jimin knew he would be fine with the first few smacks, but after a while, it'll hurt. He was glad he wasn't nearly as sensitive as Jungkook was.

"Three.."

It took a little while for the pain to really set in. Jimin whimpered and yelped as the smacks increased.

"S-Seven..!"

Taehyung wasn't usually very rough with punishments, he left that to Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon. However, Jimin really pissed him off this time, and he wasn't going to let him get away with it.

"N-Nine..!"

Meanwhile, back downstairs, the other three were living their best lives. The were playing around and had thrown on their onsies.

"Jinnie! Yoonie! You both look so cute!" Jungkook exclaimed and clapped his hands.

"Aww so do you baby!" Jin said while Yoongi blushed lightly and shook his head with a shy smile.

The three decided to wear each others onsies. Jungkook was wearing Yoongi's cat onsie, Jin was wearing Jungkook's bunny onise, and Yoongi was wearing Jin's pig onsie.

"You know, Jiminie may be gettin...pushishment..but we can make feel better after right?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Of course, I don't see why not." Jin shrugged while him and Yoongi gave him a confused look as to why he was asking.

"Okay good! We-we should set up a pillow party and get Jimin's onise and-and get snacks and movies and make him feel all better! Can we? Pleeeaasssee?" Jungkook rambled, the older two almost not able to understand any of the words he just said.

After processing the baby's words, they both nodded.

"Yes! That sounds perfect! Lets do it." Yoongi said and stood up running to grab pillows and blankets from his room.

"Okay baby, sounds wonderful. You're so smart," Jin started and ruffled Jungkook's hair, causing him to blush and giggle, "let me call Daddy first and make sure we can get food out, okay?"

"Yes Jinnie. I'm gonna go get all of Jiminie's stuffies and more pillows and yeah! Be back!" he beamed and scurried off, leaving Seokjin, who began his phone call.

Suddenly there was a loud yelp and Jin could only think of poor Jimin upstairs.

"F..Fift-teen..."