Part 2

The three boys stand outside of the dreaded punishment room, getting more anxious by the second.

"Oh, why did I agree to do that!? I haven't punished in months!" Jin exclaims covering his face.

"Me too! Except, it's more like weeks for me..." Tae chimes in.

Yoongi just stands with his arms crossed, appearing calm, but is actually terrified on the inside.

Suddenly, the door before them opens, causing the boys to jump.

Namjoon stands in the doorway.

"Where is Hoseok?" He asks, looking between the three of them.

"S-Sir s-said he was going to go p-put Jimin and J-Jungkook in their r-room, s-so he should be here in a m-minute." Taehyung answers before the others have a chance to.

As if on cue, Hoseok walks into the hallway.

"Alright, Kookie and Jimin are in their room, are we ready Namjoon?"

Namjoon nods, stepping out of the doorway.

"Go." He says simply, but with authority.

This sends the three right inside, followed by Hobi, then Namjoon, closing the door behind them.

As soon as they're inside, Jin, Yoongi, and Tae, look around. They see what's normally inside the punishment room, but what catches their eyes, are the three chairs facing each other in the middle of the room.

Hoseok goes to lock the door as Namjoon speaks.

"Strip."

Jin and Tae nod, immediately starting to take their clothes off. Yoongi though, hesitates, and it doesn't go unnoticed.

"Yah, Yoongi, I said strip, now." Namjoon says sharply.

Yoongi looks at the floor, then up at Jin and Taehyung, seeing them already completely naked. Seeing this, he starts to undress, knowing there is no way out of this.

Hoseok walks up next to Namjoon, watching Yoongi finally get the rest of his clothes off, leaving him bare and exposed.

"About time." Namjoon sneers. "In line, turn away from us."

They do so, Jin being on one end, Tae in the middle, and Yoongi on the other end.

"So, before we continue, who's idea was it? Who's idea was it to disobey Namjoon?" Hoseok asks, startling the three with low tone of his voice.

Yoongi bites lip again, finally hearing the fear inducing question, he tenses.

Jin and Tae aren't very subtle in making their gazes at Yoongi, making it clear who's idea it was.

"Yoongi huh? Why am I not surprised, you're always horny." Hoseok states, whispering the last part in Yoongi's ear while grabbing his right ass cheek, causing the him to gasp.

Namjoon walks behind Jin, grabbing his hip with one hand, before suddenly entering a lubed finger inside of him.

"Ah! D-Daddy!" Jin yelps in surprise and pain as Namjoon wastes no time in entering a second one.

Yoongi soon begins getting the same treatment from Hoseok.

"S-Sir! I-It h-hurts!" Yoongi yells as Hoseok shoves a third finger inside him.

"Shut up, it's not supposed to be pleasurable, it is a punishment, remember?" Hobi replys without caring about the slight pain he's giving Yoongi.

All through this, Taehyung stands, not even looking at what's happening to the sides of him, knowing two things will happen if he does. One, being he will get yelled at for not staying put, and two, he will just get harder than he already is. So, he keeps his eyes forward, forcing them to stay there.