Part 8

The phone rang for little bit until Namjoon finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hi Sir."

"Ah, Jinnie darling, why are you calling me?"

"Sorry to bother you Sir, but I wanted to ask permission for something."

"Oh, alright, go ahead. "

"Thank you Sir, well, Kookie, Yoonie, and I were wondering if it would be alright to have some of the, good snacks?"

"Oh, why? It's been a while since you've asked for some of those."

"Well, Taehyung is giving Jimin a punishment, and Jungkookie wants to set up pillows and blankets around the living room, have the good snacks, watch movies, cuddle, you know, to make him feel better when they're done."

"I follow, but why is Taehyung punishing Jimin?"

"Oh, well, it was rather mean. We had suggested on going to wake up Taehyung, but Jimin said we shouldn't and then went on to claim he was loosing hid dominant side and how that would make things easier for him."

"Ah, Jimin, such a brat sometimes. But, you know, Taehyung doesn't have explicit permission to punish people like you and Yoongi do yet."

"O-Oh, he doesn't? I didn't know that...what happens to Take then?"

"I'll let him off easier than normal, what Jimin did is something that wouldn't really affect me or Hoseok, but it would to you, Yoongi, and him. If you think about it, it would probably hurt your feelings or loose a bit of confidence, having you dominance questioned like that."

"Y-Yeah, it would. I can see why Tae didn't ask first, especially artery having a punishment recently."

"Yes, so don't worry too much about Tae, you three can go ahead and get some snacks, I'll let Hoseok know, and maybe...we'll come home early with some food."

"Ah! Yay! Really? Thank you Sir. We really appreciate it!"

"Yes, now there is some popcorn in the very bottom drawer of my desk. There are is an assorted box of cookies in the-"

The call continued for a little while more as Namjoon explained where all the snacks were in his room, and where some where in Hobi's room. In the end, Seokjin came back downstairs with his arms full.

As he descended the stairs, he heard Taehyung and Jimin finishing up the punishment. He walked down a little faster, just to see Yoongi and Jungkook sitting together in the middle of the living room surrounded by blankets, pillows, and plushies everywhere.

"Jinnie Hyungie!" Jungkook called once he saw Seokjin walking into the room.

He didn't even register the snacks in his arms until Yoongi hopped up and helped carry some of the food so Jin wouldn't drop them.

"Woah, Hyungie that's lots snacks. Daddy give per-per-penis-sion?" Jungkook asked and the older two cooed at how cute Jungkook was stuttering through the word.

"Yes Kookie, I did get permission. Now, Jiminie and Taehyungie are about done, so we have to hurry." Seokjin said and put the food down to go grab plates bowls and some drinks.

Yoongi and Jungkook nodded to show their understanding.  Jungkook began opening what packages he could so Jin could easily pour them into bowls and such. Yoongi turned on the TV and went straight to Netflix. He searched until he found Jimin's favorite Disney movie. Seokjin came back and poured all of the  Pringles into bowl as a mixture.

For food they had, mixed Pringles, buttery popcorn, brownies, hot pockets, pizza rolls, a small bowl of gummy bears and one more bowl.

That bowl contained hot Cheetos of three variants. Regular hot Cheetos, lime ones, and the super hot ones. Surprisingly, this was Jungkookie's favorite snack, in and out of space. He can handle them no matter what headspace he's in. So you shouldn't be surprised when Jungkook noticed and leaped for them, grabbing on and eating on with a big smile on his face.

"Yummy! So good! Was Daddy hid'n them?" Jungkook asks to which Jin nods and laughs. He'll never understand how this baby hates anything with pepper on it, but loves spicy chips.

Suddenly, they all heard the front door open, they saw Namjoon and Hoseok walk in with bags in their hands.

"Daddy!" a voice called, but it wasn't Jungkook, he was too focused on the Cheetos.

Namjoon smiled brightly and opened his arms for hug, which the boy gladly took. "Ah, baby Yoonie, Dada and I haven't seen you in a while! How's our cute boy?" Namjoon asks and holds Yoongi secure in his arms. Yoongi in littlespace doesn't happen too often, but when it does, he might as well be the cutest thing ever.

"Yoonie good! Missed Daddy and Dada though." he pouted and then moved to hug Hoseok as well.

"Awe, we missed you too sweetie. Are you hungry, Daddy and I bought sandwiches for us all." Hoseok said and hugged Yoongi back.

"Oohh! Yeah! Yoonie hungy, but can Yoonie get kisses first?"

"Of course baby." Namjoon said and both him and Hoseok began to littler kisses all over his face before they finally each kissed his lips.

"Come on baby, lets go back to Kookie and Jinnie Hyung okay." Hoseok said and took his hand, leading him back into the living room.

The three walked in to find Seokjin holding Jungkook in his lap with his arms wrapped around him.

"Jinnie! Kookie wan cheeto!" Jungkook whined and tried to pull himself out of Seokjin's arms.

"I know I know, but you already had a few, let's wait for Jimmine and Tae Tae." Jin said and rubbed Kook's tummy.

"Also, that isn't how we ask for things Kookie baby." Namjoon said as he walked in which got a quick apology out of the youngest, who was let out of Jin's arms to hug his Daddy and Dada.
"Wait, Yoon Yoon?" Jungkook asked as he took in Yoongi standing next to Hoseok and clinging onto his arm.

Yoongi peeked out and looked at Jungkook shyly. He gasped having forgotten Junkook was in littlespace too.

"Kookie!"

"Yoon Yoon!"

The two littles reach for each other and hug tightly with the faces pressed cheek to cheek. They both looked so adorable together, everyone couldn't help but cooe at the pair.

They all soon moved to the living room floor with all of the food and drinks. Namjoon and Hoseok each had a little in their laps, so Seokjin began opening up the sandwiches for the rest of them. He was handing them off to them as they heard footsteps coming from the stairs. They soon saw Taehyung, with Jimin in his arms coming down the stairs.

"Hey guys, sorry to snatch Jimin away like that, I wasn't thinki- o-oh, what's this?" Taehyung said and looked around. He took in the room looks, the food, and the fact that both Namjoon and Hoseok were home.

"Hello Taehyung, hi Jiminie." Namjoon greeted and waved at the two. Namjoon took a look at Jimin and almost gasped. He stood and placed Jungkook down, who whined, but then quickly crawled over to the bowl of Cheetos. Namjoon walked over to Taehyung and pulled Jimin into his own arms. "Minnie?  Is that you?"

"H-Hi Daddy!"