Part 4

Before I start this chapter. I just wanted to say this. You can disregard quite a bit of the introduction chapter. I don't like what I wrote so don't worry about it. Just know that Hoseok and Namjoon are doms. Seokjin, Yoongi, and Taehyung are switches. And that Jimin and Jungkook are subs.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok carries Taehyung to the nearest bathroom to clean him up. He switches on the light and sits Tae on the counter.

"You did such a good job taking your punishment baby." Hoseok praises and kisses Tae's cheek before starting up a warm bath.

"Thank you Sir." Taehyung smiles and blushes a tiny bit.

After waiting for the tub to fill up, Hoseok walks back over to Tae and picks him up from the counter, and gently places him in the tub.

Taehyung sighs as the relaxing warm water graces his skin. He leans back a bit and lays in the tub.

"Comfortable Tae?" Hoseok asks while rubbing his hand through Taehyung's hair lovingly.

"Yes Sir, thank you." Taehyung smiles and leans up, giving Hoseok a peck on the lips.

"Of course, now can you wash yourself and get to bed? Or do you need me still?" Hoseok asks, making sure his Taehyung will be okay.

"Mmhm, I'll be fine, thank you for taking care of me Hyung."

Hoseok smiles and kisses Tae's forehead. He stands and ruffles Tae's hair once more before walking to the door.

"Alright, I'll check in you later. I love you Tae."

Hoseok smiles and leaves after hearing an "I love you too", and heads back to the punishment room to gather his other boys.

--------------------Meanwhile----------------------

"Jiminie! I'm boreeeed." Jungkook whines while rolling around on the floor.

Jimin and Jungkook have been in their room for as long as the other boys have been in the punishment room. Of course, they could leave if they wanted to, but Namjoon wasn't home and Hoseok was busy, so they didn't want to bother him.

"Me too Kookie, what do you wanna do?" Jimin asks looking down at Jungkook from his bed.

"I's been coloring an drawing all day.....so no color or drawing." Jungkook pouts and sits up.

Jimin smiles at him and can't help but coo at the younger. Jimin doesn't go into little space as much as Jungkook, so a lot of the times he's taking care of Jungkook when the others are busy.

"Jungkookie, you're so cute~." Jimin smiles and hops down from his bed to squish Jungkook's cheeks, only to get a whine in return.

"Hyuungiiee! Am not!" Jungkook speaks out from his squished face.

Even when he's little, Jungkook still doesn't have a whole ton of self-confidence. Which saddens the other boys in their relationship. So, they do whatever they can to help him realise how beautiful he is.

"Yes you are Kooks, now, since we're bored, and Jin Hyung is...busy, how about we go sneak some snacks?"

Jungkook looks at him with big eyes. He's never snuck snacks before, he's been to afraid to try.

"Really? You thinks we can?"

"Yup! Come on, it'll be fine, besides, since Jin Hyung will be tired for a while, he probably won't make lunch, so let's go find something." Jimin says matter-of-factly, and stands and Jungkook up with him.