Sick and Grumpy-Niall

Yo! This is for xx_1Derful_xx! Sorry! I've been pretty busy and I've been trying to get this finished but Im just now getting it done right now while I'm in Jacksonville with my Uncle! I'm so sorry! So I am truely sorry if this doesn't come out good!

Request: Can you do one where Niall is sick and he comes out of his headspace for like a whole week and is really grumpy to everyone but can't seem to go back into his headspace so one day he has to go to Louis for some reason (you choose) and Louis finally snaps and gives him a spanking and he goes back into his headspace thanks!! I love your writing!

Liam-Daddy

Zayn-Baba

Harry-Dada

Louis-Papa

Niall-3 year-old headspace

Okay, 1, Thank you for saying you love my writing, it means a lot. 2. I will try to write the spanking part but I don't know how it feels because I don't remember ever getting spanked. Ihope you guys enjoy it though.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To say that Niall has been feeling sick was an understatement. He felt horrible. He has been feeling like he was going to be sick everytime he moved but he tried to keep it hiden. He didn't want to worry the others anymore than they already were since Niall became the baby of the group.

He was so scared about if the boys ever found out that he liked to do ageplay. He always kept it a secret from them and it was pretty easy. BUt it was getting hard since they had to be on tour for months so he came out and told them. He was surprised when they said that they were okay with that and that they didn't mind being his daddies. He was so happy and gave them one of his famous Horan hugs.

That was about a month ago and everything was just perfect. Well, except for Niall being curled up in a ball on his floor. It's been a week since he got out of his headspace and he was having touble trying to get back into it when he wanted to.

Even the boys were worried and annoyed by how his attitude had changed. He had been moody and had been snapping at all of them. He almost snapped at a fan after the interview they had a few days ago but covered it up with a playful grin and apologized with one of his hugs.

Niall sat up quickly when he heard his bedroom door open. He grabbed his phone and acted like he was on twitter before Liam walked in. "Ni?" he asked, kneeling in front of the blond. "Harry, Zayn, and I have to go somewhere so Louis's gonna stay here and keep an eye on you if you need anything."

"I'm not a baby, I can take care of myself," he snapped, looking away.

Liam sighed and stood up. "You don't have to snap at me, Ni. I was just giving you a heads-up. We'll be back in a little bit," he said, walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

Niall groaned and grabbed his stomach. "It won't stop," he whimpered, closing his eyes tight.

He must have fallen asleep because when he opened his eyes again it was a little past noon and he heard Louis calling him from downstairs.

He groaned and stood up, then walked out of his room and down to where Louis was waiting for him. "Finally. I was starting to worry and was about to come up to get you," Louis said, sighing.

"I was just taking a nap," Niall said a little too harshly.

"Don't talk to me like that Niall. Just because you've been out of your headspace for a week doesn't mean that you can snap at me," Louis warned, walking back to the living room.

"And just because you're older doesn't mean you're the boss of me," Niall spat about to walk back up to his room.

Louis grabbed his wrist and gave him a stern look. "One more remark and I swear, Niall, I'll--"

"What? Send me to my room without dinner? I'm fine with that," NIall snapped, glaring at him.

"That's it!" Louis yelled, pulling NIall into the living room. He sat down on the couch and oulled NIall over his lap.

"Hey!" Niall yelled.

Louis pulled down his pants and boxers, leaving his bum bare. He hated doing this, espically since Niall never did anything wrong but he was talking back to everyoe for the past week and he had had enough of it. He took a deep breath before he started to spank NIall.

NIall was trying to get away and he felt tears falling down his cheeks. "S-Stop!" he yelled as Louis got to his tenth spank. He was slowly going back into his headspace, which he was happy about, but he didn't like the fact that Louis was spanking him. "Papa! Stop! It hurt!'

Louis stopped once Niall said that and he looked at him to see him crying. "Oh, baby," he mumbled, pulling Nialls boxers and pants back up. "Let's go get you changed then cuddle, yeah?"

Niall hiccupped and nodded. Louis stood up with Niall now on his hip and made his way to Nialls' room. He put him on the adult sized changing table and took off his pants and boxers then retrived a nappy, strapping it on him. He smiled softly and kissed Nialls forehead but pulled back quickly with wide eyes. "My god, Ni! You're burning up!"

Niall rubbed his eyes and sniffed. "Tummy hurt, papa," he mumbled.

"Is that why you haven't been in your headspace for a week?" Niall nodded. "Oh, Ni. You should have told us instead of keeping it from us. We're your daddies, we want to keep ou healthy and safe," Louis said, deciding to keep Niall in his nappy and shirt. "Let's go get you some milk and relax on the couch, yeah?"

"Cuddle?" Niall asked, looking at him with hopeful eyes.

Louis smiled and picked him up, placing him on his hip. "Yes, cuddle. And when the others come back, we can all cuddle while we watch a movie," he said, walking out of the room and down the stairs.

Niall laid his head on Louis' shoulder and nodded. "I sorry. I bad boy," he mumbled.

"But you learned your lesson right?" He nodded. "That's why you aren't in so much trouble. Plus, you were sick and didn't tell any of your daddies," Louis said, getting a bottle of milk from the fridge that they kept just in case baby Ni came back out. He walked back into the living room just in time for the others to walk into the house.

Harry took one look at Niall and broke out into a grin. "Baby Ni back?" Louis nodded and sat on the couch with Niall in his lap, putting the nipple to Nialls lips, who didn't hestiant to take it into his mouth and start sucking on it, drinking the cold liquid.

"How did you do it, Lou?" Liam asked, leaning over the back of the couch to rub Nialls head. When his thumb brushed against his forehead, his eyes widened. "He has a fever?"

Louis nodded and sighed. "He kinda snapped at me so I spanked him, he ended up going back into his headspace. WHen I went up to put the nappy on, I kissed his forehead and it was burning up. TUrns out that's why he wasn't in his headspace and was snapping at everyone," he said, smiling at Niall.

"I sowwy, daddies," NIall said around the nipple.

They cooed and watched him finish up his milk. WHen he was finished, Harry went up to his room and got his dummy. Nialls eyes lit up and he made grabby hands for it. Harry put it in his mouth and smiled. "I'm glad we have our baby back," Harry mumbled.

For the rest of the day they took care of Niall and watched movies as they cuddled. Niall learned that he should tell his daddies when he doesn't feel good that way he doesn't get his bum spanked again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey! I hope you liked it! I'm gonna try and get to the other requests today and finish them today. If I don't finish them all today, I'm truely sorry! I hope you enjoyed it!

Ciao, lovelies!
Savvy~😉😘